Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

I’ve told you over and over and over - this game of yours has gotten toooooo OLD.
Every defender of the President in here has answered this challenge and generally more than once - whereupon you and you’re other thick as ******* Dem cohorts refute everything stated and negate it in your own TDS diseased minds - I for one am done playing your ignorant exercise in FUTILITY :cold:

you have stated nothing....NOTHING over and over except your undying love for this dictator want to be.....you are to blind to see....or else you choose to be that way...….all of his..."imperfections"...(greed and corruption and inability to handle the job)…..and do all kinds of crying when you feel he is picked on...…...you want sympathy?...….never happen...first with all the ******* he has done....second....there are those on here that still belittle Obama....grow up.....you dish it out....time to take it...I get sick of your sniveling crying about him being picked on...because he is a crook....I never said anything about all the ******* you guys did to Obama..and still do....but that is just being a republican.....if it isn't your way....the world is off....even with documents...investigations proving his corruption....you are still ok with it...….doesn't say much about your morale fiber!

around here....and there are several...….the republicans are just plain ignorance run amuck.....time to close these fucking threads!

NOTHING - but Dem propaganda and inane TDS representations are what you’re all about - people that attack the President under these circumstances - to me - are pathetic disgusting examples of the Demonrat party.

NOTHING - but Dem propaganda and inane TDS representations are what you’re all about - people that attack the President under these circumstances - to me - are pathetic disgusting examples of the Demonrat party.
like that ******* for brain fucking killer you support...…..you only want to hear praise for the fucker that the majority of the country thinks is a fuck up....you want praise....go to a trump rally,,,,,who knows you might get lucky and get his virus that he gave to America....other wise...most here do not like the guy so quit crying and get over it

Was wondering how long it would take the TDS fever brained to blame President Trump directly for the virus - you people are SOOOOOOOOOOO SICK !!!!!! Sad :{

and speaking of momotonous...tedious.....boring....not going to list it all......but it about sums up your posts on here....nothing knowledgeable….just crying about your ….lack of knowledge really......not sure I told you this......but you are the poster baby for stupidity.....and you just keep coming back for more....because you do nothing but spew your twisted right wing...….alternative reality....you really should have a lot more supervision when you are around others and try to speak

LOL. Love all these brainwashed clowns keep arguing there's a "deep state" that's supposedly so powerful that the President of the U.S. can't even stop em. Ya'll need to open your eyes.

Really no different than the thought that the Republicans have had such a death grip on the nation since Regan and they are the reason Democratic policies haven't worked in 50 years and why poverty levels haven't decreased. Supposedly Republicans are the worlds problems so why haven't the Democrats been able to stop them? Why haven't the Democrats been able to change anything for the better? Perhaps the end game is the same.??

never was and never has been a deep state.....trump has ALWAYS been famous for his conspiracy theories......now that he is pres he can push them off on those not smart enough to know!

LOL. Love all these brainwashed clowns keep arguing there's a "deep state" that's supposedly so powerful that the President of the U.S. can't even stop em. Ya'll need to open your eyes.
So let me guess, you are part of the inner circle of our government and the White House so that gives you the inside information to share a fact that there isn't a "DEEP STATE" ?

So let me guess, you are part of the inner circle of our government and the White House so that gives you the inside information to share a fact that there isn't a "DEEP STATE" ?

no....but ever hear of it before trump?....how about Obama's birth certificate?....how about dead people voting

Trump Conspiracy: 13 Theories Donald Trump Pushed That Were Totally False

1. The Barack Obama Birth Certificate Conspiracy
  2. The Puerto Rico Hurricane Death Toll Conspiracy
  3. The Dreams From My ******* Authorship Conspiracy
  4. The “New Jersey Muslims Celebrated on 9/11” Conspiracy
  5. The Antonin Scalia ******* Conspiracy
  6. The Vince Foster ******* Conspiracy
  7. The “Ted Cruz’s Dad Was Involved in JFK’s Assassination” Conspiracy

Trump Conspiracy Theories - An Infinite List ...
trump-conspiracy-theories-infinite-list

• Russian Alliance
  • Trump Conspiracy and Climate Change
  • Vaccines
  • Other Trump Conspiracies

There is much hard evidence that Russia interfered in the US election, and that this interference has been designed to damage Hillary Clinton’s campaign. There is substantial evidence linking Trump’s foreign policy advisers to Russia, and Trump’s stated policy ideas are extremely favorable to Russian interests. There are numerous interests between the Kremlin and Donald Trump, and they are effectively helping each other. In…

23 bizarre conspiracy theories Trump has ... - Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/08/12/bizarre-conspiracy-theories-trump...
    1. The Clintons might be involved in Epstein’s death. Trump didn’t subscribe to it, but the thrust of the …
    2. The Clintons might have been involved in Vince Foster’s death. Trump brought up this decades …
    3. Barack Obama wasn’t born in the United States. This is Trump’s most-widely trafficked conspiracy …
    4. Ted Cruz’s ******* may have been involved in the Kennedy assassination. “His ******* was with Lee …
    See full list on washingtonpost.com

Let me ask you this. If there really is a Deep State and Donald Trump can’t stop it, doesn’t that mean he’s an ineffective President cause he can’t get the job done? If the President of the U.S. is the most important and influential person in this country AND you have the Senate and House in the first two years of your term and you still can’t stop the Deep State...then what are you even doing? Lol you’re telling me the guy has the actual power to enforce whatever legislation he wants. Make actual rules and spend as much money with no limits, but he can’t do any of that because of shadow people with shadow powers stopping him. Now I know you’re stupid.

The funniest part of this is that you fall for dumb bullshit while this guy just continually hoodwinks you

The Democrats, for the time being, have strongholds in New York state, New Jersey, Washington, and California. I wonder if there is any coincidence with the coronavirus hitting those states at this time? As of March 28th, this website has these stats.... :unsure:

CORONAVIRUS_IN_AMERICA.jpg
( from: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/ )

And for which state is held by which party as of March 28, 2020 check out:

I know many will disagree and laugh at me but I suspect the 4 horsemen of Revelation might be beginning to ride?

4_HORSEMEN.jpg

Perhaps when other future plagues come maybe those who disagree won't laugh so much? :unsure:

Last edited:
Back