"Go Ahead, Be a Cuck" from Lifehacker

Gail Lynn

Female
Lifehacker, a mainstream site for all things to improve your lives, is promoting being a cuckold. It essentially promotes making it mainstream; tell people and don't be ashamed. It is much more popular than even this group knows. "So if you’re into it, go for it. Fight the patriarchy! Be a cuck!"
"You don’t have to be one of the 817,000 Redditors who post about it, either. This can be a private thing for you and your partner—and, of course, a willing third party. If you don’t feel like taking up the cause and reclaiming the word in the public square, don’t do it. But don’t let the negative associations around the word bother you if that’s the lifestyle you want. Life is too short for that, you cuck."

1643818517854.png

Lifehacker, a mainstream site for all things to improve your lives, is promoting being a cuckold. It essentially promotes making it mainstream; tell people and don't be ashamed. It is much more popular than even this group knows. "So if you’re into it, go for it. Fight the patriarchy! Be a cuck!"
"You don’t have to be one of the 817,000 Redditors who post about it, either. This can be a private thing for you and your partner—and, of course, a willing third party. If you don’t feel like taking up the cause and reclaiming the word in the public square, don’t do it. But don’t let the negative associations around the word bother you if that’s the lifestyle you want. Life is too short for that, you cuck."

View attachment 4784165
Great article. Ill think abou tit.

Going down this path is sometimes a complete turn on (but also a mind fuck). Me and B were checking out what’s new and came across this thread. I think letting this out, to a few friends -black friends, or letting the wife’s girlfriends know gets me both hard as a rock but also humbled -and gotta go now -wife just touched me and I’m about ready to explode!

Attachments

• 060A0C75-CEF7-4488-ABAC-FC2F0DA290DB.jpeg
    060A0C75-CEF7-4488-ABAC-FC2F0DA290DB.jpeg
    155.4 KB · Views: 596
Great to see such a well written article in mainstream media that addresses fears and potential shame in a positive manner.

Now let's see some positive and encouraging Lifehacker articles on Vixen/Stag couples, and on hotwives and vixens that choose black men for an extra partner. A Lifehacker article encouraging men to become bulls would be great also.

Sharing is fun but I don't get the whole cuck mentality. I have had a lot of relative success with women since I was a teenager, so to submit to another man is out of the question.

Sharing is fun but I don't get the whole cuck mentality. I have had a lot of relative success with women since I was a teenager, so to submit to another man is out of the question.
I don't think the article is trying to convince anyone to become a cuck. I think it is trying to convince those that have a desire for it to do it and not keep them from experiencing something they desire out of fear of shame.

good article. Glad to see something starting to creep into mainstream, but I am happy with this lifestyle always being somewhat shady and mysterious. But anything out there that can help a couple start a conversation is good.

I see some replies here saying "since they encourage cucks, why not (stag/hotwife/vixen/etc)?" I think we need to grasp that to an outsider, EVERYTHING is cuckold. Obviously on this site we know there are tons of differences, but I don't think this article had the goal of explaining all of those. Perfect scenario is that a couple sees that more mainstream article and then curiousity builds and eventually they end up here, where we can explain ALLLLL of the intricacies and variations in the lifestyle, not everyone is a cuck to us. But its an umbrella term that we all need to embrace.

good article . by definition a " cuckold" is a husband whose wife has sex outside marriage . thats in general
A: if both are doing this _ swinger ( both are in charge )
B: if he share her ( he s in charge)
C: only she has the freedom ( as hotwife she is in charge)
D: if she becomes addicted to one bull ( the bull is in charge in sexual things )

as a couple both need to have consence about the way they like to add one of these scenarios into their sex life .

there will be more different types if it is mixed with BDSM or gay scenarios .

just my way of understanding

good article . by definition a " cuckold" is a husband whose wife has sex outside marriage . thats in general
A: if both are doing this _ swinger ( both are in charge )
B: if he share her ( he s in charge)
C: only she has the freedom ( as hotwife she is in charge)
D: if she becomes addicted to one bull ( the bull is in charge in sexual things )

as a couple both need to have consence about the way they like to add one of these scenarios into their sex life .

there will be more different types if it is mixed with BDSM or gay scenarios .

just my way of understanding
purely technically, a cuckold is any man to whom his wife is unfaithful.) Mixing this with swingers seems to me a controversial idea, since there is already a two-way betrayal.

View attachment 4784165

I want to be a cuck in the worst way. I want to find a Bull to seduce my wife and then hopefully make her the slut for black cock she wass meant to be. I want to eat her cream pies and clean up and do all the duties of a proper cuck, but I first need to find the Bull willing to invest the time to seduce my prudish, shy, self-conscious and a bit religious wife. I have not had sex with her in God knows how many years as I have serious ED and can not get it up for the life of me. I would love to see I a BBC can get balls deep inside her and fill her with so much sperm it over flows. I would love to see him share her with friends and spit-roast her.

So, it sounds as if you are very submissive type. What are you doing to help find some BBC. for her. Maybe you should go the a gym, let black guys see you wearing panties…they will know why.

Just an idea.

Back