Gloryholes

Some women will do glory holes and what is their motivation? Was it their idea or did their hubby or boyfriend talk them into it? Were they expecting black cocks to be poked through the hole in the wall? What was their reaction if they had never seen a bare black cock before in real life? Did some refuse or did they do like this young wife did?
View attachment 4022998View attachment 4023006View attachment 4023013View attachment 4023015View attachment 4023017View attachment 4023019View attachment 4023020
My wife didn't believe such places existed so I took her to one with me. We both got in a middle booth - holes on three sides. Once guys saw us go in the cocks began to come through the holes.
We both sucked a couple and then a black cock came through a hole, nice sized one that I wanted to suck myself - but she took it in her mouth, smiled at me and sucked him till he shot off a big load in her mouth. She loved it all and we've been back a few more times

I would love to see my wife blow a bunch of BBC Street Thugs in a gloryhole. Maybe she can bring a friend to help her during the cum swap.

I'm not a fan of cleaning her but would definitely kiss her before they unload.

Some women will do glory holes and what is their motivation? Was it their idea or did their hubby or boyfriend talk them into it? Were they expecting black cocks to be poked through the hole in the wall? What was their reaction if they had never seen a bare black cock before in real life? Did some refuse or did they do like this young wife did?
View attachment 4022998View attachment 4023006View attachment 4023013View attachment 4023015View attachment 4023017View attachment 4023019View attachment 4023020
my ex used to love the anonymous aspect....

and it was 100% her idea

the gloryhole swallow vid/pic of this girl Erika is hot as hell...
she starts off with 3 creampies ....

Back