Gloryholes

We got in a middle booth together, it wasn't about 1 minute until one dick came through one of the holes, I got on my knees and began to suck it, Then another one came through the other hole. She at first stroked it for a while but eventually sucked it. We sucked about three dicks each that day. She wants to go back for more only this time do more as one of the ones she sucked was black

You must have been very excited seeing your wife on her knees in a dirty gloryhole sucking stranger's cocks including a black cock. Did your wife swallow all of their cum loads? Wonderful that your wife wants to go back to suck more cocks.
You are a lucky man to be married to such a beautiful and exciting Lady and a gloryhole slut for all cocks, including black cocks.

I was more than excited, she sucked me with their cum in her mouth, it was so HOT
Very exciting that your wife sucked your hard cock while she still had the other men's cum loads in her mouth. Did you kiss your wife while her mouth was still full with your and the other men's cum loads, a deep French kiss, mixing tongues and cum? Was your cock hard from watching your wife on her knees in a dirty gloryhole sucking strane men's cocks, any cock that popped through the hole? Any cock is good enough for your wife's mouth. Excellent!!!!!

The real beauty about Gloryholes is that there can be such a wide variety of cocks to please. It gives cuck boi a real opportunity to learn to please cocks of different colors, sizes, shapes, etc. Even the smallest or average sized cock needs pleasing and it must means that cuck boi needs to work at it harder. The key is to train the cuck boi to worship the cock that is presented to him with devotion and enthusiasm. Either I am present or our Black Bull is present to assure compliance with our rules on this.

Back