Gloryholes

I recently met a hot couple at the glory hole , fem dom cpl , I could feel her hands checking my cock , I could feel the satisfaction in her hands as she felt my cock grow rock hard in her grip , I stood in the hole for 2 hours as everyone watched her dominate my cock and her ******* hubby to suck ,I was not allowed to cum and she would slap my cock soft , she squeezed pre cum from me and then took me to her house

I love this thread! I think glorywholes are one of the hottest and best ways to introduce your wife to swinging or cuckolding you if your inclined or curious. It can be totally anonymous and invariably up to the woman what she does to get her ambiguous stud's rocks off. If watching your wife trying to wrap her mouth around a strangers enormous cock through a precarious hole in a bathroom or viewing room stall till he spews cum isn't hot to you?.. I don't know what is.
Whilst we didn't 'gloryhole' to start my wife off with swinging we used a similar concept at a swing club.
She was naked, blind-folded and on her knees in a private room with the door locked; when she was ready I opened the door and allowed three guys entry. They pushed their hard cocks to her mouth and face and she proceeded to suck and wank them; when she was ready her blind fold was removed and the rest is history.....

Whilst we didn't 'gloryhole' to start my wife off with swinging we used a similar concept at a swing club.
She was naked, blind-folded and on her knees in a private room with the door locked; when she was ready I opened the door and allowed three guys entry. They pushed their hard cocks to her mouth and face and she proceeded to suck and wank them; when she was ready her blind fold was removed and the rest is history.....
I love reading history!!

Back