Gloryholes

Yep, couple of years ago we went to an adult cinema in Germany that had a gloryhole booth and hubby managed to snap a couple of pics. There were a lot of guys in there so I had to have them on both sides of the wall. Was fun but a little too crazy, lucky I was ******* lol. Would probably do it again but in a more controlled environment next time
that's practically a gangbang! awesome!

I have a STRONG fantasy of going to a bookstore where they have these in the movie booths and taking EVERY cock that comes thru the hole inside my cunt when I am at my most fertile time of the month and fucking all of them!! A week later, when I miss my period, I would have no idea who got me pregnant and not even the race of the baby until he/she is born. Will almost assuredly remain a fantasy for obvious reasons......but WOW huge orgasms fantasizing about it. J (the wife)

I have a STRONG fantasy of going to a bookstore where they have these in the movie booths and taking EVERY cock that comes thru the hole inside my cunt when I am at my most fertile time of the month and fucking all of them!! A week later, when I miss my period, I would have no idea who got me pregnant and not even the race of the baby until he/she is born. Will almost assuredly remain a fantasy for obvious reasons......but WOW huge orgasms fantasizing about it. J (the wife)
come to NYC I can make your dreams come true

That has been my ultimate fantasy to find a younger girl to marry and have her bred thru a glory hole
literately having her back up to a hole and stay there while any one who wanted to could fucker.
honestly i would be a little appointed if the baby was white... but having no idea who the ******* is would make up for it

Attachments

• gh_04.jpg
    gh_04.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 149
  • gh06a.jpg
    gh06a.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 216
my wife and i go to a adult shop with glory holes near us regularly. we love to work the hole together sucking and swallowing cum. if a really nice cock comes through the hole my wife will back her pussy up to the hole and i will lick her pussy and the guys cock as they fuck. View attachment 1740414
regularly? like once a month? or more often? do they know when you're gunna be there?

That Should Be Me I would love nothing better than to suck black cock all night long matter fact I I want that that would be a dream it would be such a great evening having so many black dicks in my mouth serving them I love black cock I glory holes and natural progression I Can't Get Enough black dick anyway once I was turned out I went cock crazy and I haven't stopped and it's only been less than a year I Can't Get Enough black cock it is so weird not wanting pussy and I really don't want it all I wanted black dick

These are from our most recent trip to the gloryholes. I was so happy to see a black cock come through that I dropped to my knees and started sucking not even caring that I was kneeling in a puddle of cum. If you notice in one of the pictures I wanted my wedding ring to be ready for when he shot his load so I could squirt some on it for the cuck to lick off.

Attachments

• gh 4-18-1.JPG
    gh 4-18-1.JPG
    739.5 KB · Views: 443
  • gh 4-18-2.JPG
    gh 4-18-2.JPG
    369.3 KB · Views: 462
  • gh 4-18-3.JPG
    gh 4-18-3.JPG
    359.2 KB · Views: 455
These are from our most recent trip to the gloryholes. I was so happy to see a black cock come through that I dropped to my knees and started sucking not even caring that I was kneeling in a puddle of cum. If you notice in one of the pictures I wanted my wedding ring to be ready for when he shot his load so I could squirt some on it for the cuck to lick off.
Did you let them cum on your wedding ring?

Back