• No

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Never Thought of It Before

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thinking About It

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I once drove the Wife and her Bull to a very small adult bookstore/video theater and was told to wait outside in my parked car, which I did. During the next hour or so, I noticed 2 other couples and about 15 or 16 men, almost all black, enter the place. After another hour or so, her bull came out to the car and told me to come in with him. In the rear of the bookstore, or the "video theatre" section of the store were 4 large "booths" or actually small rooms. He brought me into one of them, and it was crowded with men standing around. There, on her knees sucking someone's cock, was my Wife. She had cum all over her face and dripping down her chin onto her tits and whole upper body. The bull stood her up, bent her over and fucked her doggystyle, while she continued sucking off the other guys. Most of them took turns fucking her afterwards as well.
This has become a recurring, though infrequent routine.
sounds like fantasyland in Tampa6e280556cd8c6452ba1fb4e5.jpg

We were in a adult store I London ,as I looked for a sexy outfit my hubby was chatting to the store owner who happened to be black ,Steve came over and said I was able to try a couple of outfits the owner has some to try on in the back room.
I went into a change room there were some sexy outfits hanging up ,I undressed and as I tried one I noticed a finger poking through a hole , it beckoned me to touch it feeling a little turned on I did ,I bent down and strocked this thick finger it withdrew so I went close to the hole when I confronted with a very thick black cock and a voice saying suck me ,I wondered where my husband was but as I love black cock got on my knees and opened my mouth and started sucking this wonderful cock , enjoying myself with a cock poking through a hole in the wall it wasn’t long before he grunted and fed me a lovely load of cum ,the cock disappeared I cleaned up with tissues from the shelf ,carrying on with trying outfits I found one I liked left the booth and met hubby at the counter , he asked if I was ok and told me the outfit was free ,they both smiled, Steve told the man we would be back for more outfits , he looked at me and said would you like a couple more , come back Sunday around 5pm I will have a surprise for you , glory hole sucking is great I had five on the Sunday.

I love the thought of a glory hole - mainly the thought of her tasting some anonymous guy's cum (or several)! What I also like very much (from photos) is when the girls are barefoot on a hard floor. The pervert in me likes the idea of someone putting a sexy, bare foot in some previously spilled cum - but that's just because I'm a perv (and because I also know Amelia finds cum on her feet quite a turn-on!). Did I mention that I'm a perv?!!

Back