• No

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Never Thought of It Before

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thinking About It

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi footfetish, I also get a turn on by womens feet, and jewellry, and anklets. especially when wrapped aroung blackmans back, wife always goes out with anklet. If interested, you can answer here, and ill then give you e mail, and as to this thread, love glory hole sex. Love leaving the wife and returning 2-3 hours later, to pick her back up. Annoymass cock is exciting.
I am interested.

We do it too. Sometimes it's hard to go into the back because it's against the rules. That's why hubby distracts the employee and I move toward the booths. After I'm back there, he comes back there. It doesn't take long for guys to move toward the back. The problem too is it's mostly white men, but you do sometimes get the BBC :)

Be great to have it done in the house.

I finally got my first visit to one just tlast year. the subject came up and I said I'd first just like to see one and after being there for just a few minutes and seeing those big cocks coming through that hole in the wall, I had to try. Since that time I've been taken back two more times and really enjoyed myself. :)

Once in a while I put my cock into a Gloryhole. I can't make out who is blowing at the other end... And that makes me cum all the more... ))
Mmmmmm i'd LOVE to be on the other side taking every inch of Your Monster Cock while You fuck my mouth deep down my throat and eating every drop of Your HOT Man Cum..

Back