Girth or length

I prefer when is lenght ! My actual lover have a very long and dark dick, and i like he bit my cervix when he fuck me !

I think I need to have a tshirt made for Lo inspired by this thread "length is good but girth is great"
Maybe with a spade. The wheels are turning now.

I dub this the thread of delusion and lies. if only 8x6 or bigger was as common as people here make it seem. Just lol...learn how to measure right or stop lying

I dub this the thread of delusion and lies. if only 8x6 or bigger was as common as people here make it seem. Just lol...learn how to measure right or stop lying
8" is 99+ percentile. Based on this, in my city there are at least 10k guys with dicks 8 or over. Not real common, but not hard too hard to find if you know where to look. A true 9" is much harder to find.

I guess I'm a size queen but I LOVE both........length and width...............sorry white married slut here (and ******* now...lol)

Definitely girth. Length beyond 8 results useless. 6.5 in girth is fully enjoyable size. 7-8in worthy to try

I would have to say both lol,but if I had to choose it would definitely be girth,the full feeling I get from being really full and stretched to the limit sends me in immediate orgasm.Screenshot_2017-07-15-08-18-15.png

Back