Girth or length

I said Girth Riot not Goliath If I wasnt married with ******* Id let you try and fuck me with that monster. Then youd have to keep me or buy me a pony.

Personally during my years before I was married I liked about 7-8 inches in length, but I liked girth much better. I like being stretched full of cock. I don't get that with a long slender cock. Just my opinion of course.

Personally during my years before I was married I liked about 7-8 inches in length, but I liked girth much better. I like being stretched full of cock. I don't get that with a long slender cock. Just my opinion of course.

I believe I speak for my wife when I agree with this one!

Again to comment, when I see a very long slender cock, no matter the color, I think of my Gynecologist for some reason or another. When I see a hard thick cock I get wet. So I guess I much prefer a thicker cock to stretch me out a bit. Thats such a good feeling I have to tell ya.

How about monster thick?
Hmm, well I tried the BAM dildo and it didn't work. And believe me we tried everything so I guess Im not able to take something that large. Then again that is one monster cock too. I have had many cocks over the years that were very thick, but not as thick as BAM. So I would have to pass on Monster Thick if we are using BAM as the norm.

Hmm, well I tried the BAM dildo and it didn't work. And believe me we tried everything so I guess Im not able to take something that large. Then again that is one monster cock too. I have had many cocks over the years that were very thick, but not as thick as BAM. So I would have to pass on Monster Thick if we are using BAM as the norm.
Well I'm not BAM I'm just the real norm not a toy.

Well lets see, I do like a good thumping from a cock head on my cervix leaving me with that ache inside so length, but no do love that feeling of my pussy being stretched and stuffed full oh my Length or Girth my mind hurts just give me both

Back