Girls would it turn you on if your boyfriend sucked bbc with you?

I love watching my husband suck cock. I actually prefer watching him suck some guy’s cock more so then he's fucking me. First, I love M/M sex, I think It's fucking hot. Especially when its my husband who’s the submissive male. The best part is when we kiss, and he feeds me the cum. But in a completely loving way. It’s about a kink for us to enjoy together.
You are a good wife. Congrats!

I am vary thankful my husband is a real man. I would be very turned off if he did this.
I’m sure everyone here is very happy for you but let’s face it you are pretty judgemental to claim your husband is a real man in the first place but also to insinuate that a husband that helps his wife suck a black cock isn’t a real man. What’s real? I bet there are plenty of white guys out there that have sucked a black cock that could kick the crap out of your real man husband and mop the parking lot with his face. So explain what a real man is? Maybe a real man wouldn‘t have his wife on a site looking for black dick.

Last edited:
Absolutely it does!!! But does not have to be bbc...we play with anyone we feel compatible with and it has happened...not often but it does. Most men in our play have not been into it even though I love seeing hubby suck cock(especially us together on one) and seeing a guy suck hubbys cock and me assisting!!!

I love watching my husband suck cock. I actually prefer watching him suck some guy’s cock more so then he's fucking me. First, I love M/M sex, I think It's fucking hot. Especially when its my husband who’s the submissive male. The best part is when we kiss, and he feeds me the cum. But in a completely loving way. It’s about a kink for us to enjoy together.
We love the cum play like that immensely!!!!

Personally I think real men are men who are not afraid of experiencing everything possible with me (or as similar as possible). My husband better understands and relates with me now that he does certain things with me. He has also taught me new things which helps me better get where he is coming from. Now to learn ho w to get several bbcs or in the very least some new toys. ;)

Last edited:
If it's not a big deal, why are you seemingly so triggered because I like men who like women and not other men?
This is one of those topics that sways emotions one way or another. Really for the OP, Im not sure you can be "no big deal" in the middle with this. But like many elements in this lifestyle, you have to pick and choose what you like/dislike and leave the rest.

For me I would do it only as a way to solidify the humiliation circle to my partner to lead to more intense humiliation and sexual satisfaction for all of us participating. If that wasn't the outcome, then no, for me, there wouldn't be a desire or point to suck our bulls cock beyond that.. While I think there are men on here who are bi and would do it for their own pleasure, regardless if their wife got pleasure out of it or not, for this lifestyle, that really isn't the main point. Its to amplify the submissiveness of the cuckold husband to his hotwife and hopefully turn her on more and as a result, increase both her desire to have sex more frequently and intently with her bull because she sees physical acts her husband submits his role as her sexual provider to another bull, and also make both her and her bull humiliate the cuckold during sex which gives everyone even more sexual satisfaction..even if that last part is psychological...

So you really enjoy being married to a cocksucker? The photo of your lucky cuckold husband taking another man's hard cock out of your
unprotected married white cunt to suck it is exciting. That is so very degrading, not only does your husband allow other men to fuck you in front of him, he actually takes their cocks out of your how wet cunt and sucks it. Does your lucky husband lick other men's cocks while they are still fucking in your unprotected married white cunt?

Back