Girls would it turn you on if your boyfriend sucked bbc with you?

¿Te excitaría si tu novio quisiera chupar bbc contigo? Si es así, explique
ya que nuestra cuenta es compartida como todo en nuestra vida les cuento desde mi punto de vista de mujer que hace años asumió su sexualidad abiertamente que las mujeres tenemos dos fantasías sexuales más comunes una es recibir una doble penetración y la otra es la de ver a nuestra pareja masculina en la posición que normalmente nos toca a nosotras la de dar orales y ser penetrada por el culo aquí voy a decir que aunque lo que afirmó es totalmente mi opinión personal desde mi experiencia personal estoy igualmente segura de que muy pocas mujeres se atreven a hablar de esta fantasía por todos los tabúes sociales pero igualmente afirmó que sólo las mujeres que han tenido la experiencia como yo de no solo ver a mi hombre hacer un oral o ser penetrado sino que además he compartido con el la experiencia suprema de estar juntos mirando nuestros rostros y rozando las lenguas sobre la pinga de alguien y ser penetrados los dos juntos sólo las mujeres que lo han hecho también podrían entender la sensación tan grande que se siente al hacer esto

I love watching my husband suck cock. I actually prefer watching him suck some guy’s cock more so then he's fucking me. First, I love M/M sex, I think It's fucking hot. Especially when its my husband who’s the submissive male. The best part is when we kiss, and he feeds me the cum. But in a completely loving way. It’s about a kink for us to enjoy together.

Attachments

• main-qimg-bb2fd03bbfac718259ad7c5ccfdabb39-lq.jpg
    main-qimg-bb2fd03bbfac718259ad7c5ccfdabb39-lq.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 378
  • main-qimg-c2ecc5476184ff377d47b386c77c5be2-lq.jpg
    main-qimg-c2ecc5476184ff377d47b386c77c5be2-lq.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 383
I love watching my husband suck cock. I actually prefer watching him suck some guy’s cock more so then he's fucking me. First, I love M/M sex, I think It's fucking hot. Especially when its my husband who’s the submissive male. The best part is when we kiss, and he feeds me the cum. But in a completely loving way. It’s about a kink for us to enjoy together.
looks like you have a truly loving marriage ,long may it continue

I suck black cocks for my wife and sometimes one of her female friends is over to watch and they both LOVE it! My wife has told another girl she helped to convert, it’s actually one of our friends daughters who is now taking BBC all the time (she’s divorced/mid 30’s/very attractive) and she is begging my wife to let her come watch so it’s just a matter of time for her and working out the logistics. Seems these kinky women that love fucking get turned on by this as much as us guys watching two girls go at it!!

YOU guys sound amazingly hot .. so glad you found what you both enjoy.

I suck black cocks for my wife and sometimes one of her female friends is over to watch and they both LOVE it! My wife has told another girl she helped to convert, it’s actually one of our friends daughters who is now taking BBC all the time (she’s divorced/mid 30’s/very attractive) and she is begging my wife to let her come watch so it’s just a matter of time for her and working out the logistics. Seems these kinky women that love fucking get turned on by this as much as us guys watching two girls go at it!!
Very nice

The young (20 year old) I am "playing with" currently loves to see me suck her Black bulls
A few weeks ago we "entertained" a truly gifted Black man with a 9" cock
she loved watching me suck his cock & having him cum in my mouth
(since she in not on any birth control he had to used my mouth as his cum dump)

Now she wants to see me get fucked and bred....

We will have see where this goes - but i am hoping it becomes long term

this is her first tattoo she got on her forearm this weekend
FFOH7001.JPG

That is how I learn to suck cocks - she was sucking both our cocks - she pulled me down on my knees and told me to suck his cock for her - she was playing with my cock as she pushed my head towards his cock. I liked it and have been sucking cocks since then.

Back