Girls - what was it exactly that made you know you mostly, or only, wanted to fuck Black Men?

In every country and in every culture, there will be some rivalry between two races. This rivalry between two different races makes interracial sex as a taboo. Surprisingly this taboo creates a fatal attraction for interracial sex. At least that was the reason, why my wife chose to fuck men of different races.
No. Not at all! The concept of different races within the human species is scientifically outdated according to knowledge and analysis provided by genetics and the Human Genome Project since identification of the human genome has been fully completed. Even thinking of "two races" (or more) is an error plus the source of racism. It is skin color, not race!

1986 RAF Brize Norton husband was away on a two month exercise in Norway I’d only been married a few months and living in a second floor married quarter flat. He’d been away about two weeks and I was really fed up so one Saturday morning I booked a hair appointment at the hairdressers in the same block where I lived to cheer myself up Once my hair was done I popped over the road to the local NAFFI supermarket to get some shopping, I did noticed this black guy in there but didn’t give him a second thought. He was at the till the same time as me and as I left he could see I was struggling and gentlemanly offered to carry my shopping.

At least 6ft 6in his massive arms just seemed to swallow my shopping up and of course I came over all unnecessary lol On the short walk to my flat I established he was an American Airforce policeman based a little Rissington a few miles from Brize Norton. Once at my flat I asked if he’d mind placing the shopping on the kitchen table, somehow during the exchange of shopping his forearm and my right breast cane into contact, our eyes met and for a brief second we froze,,,,, then kissed then passion just took over. Before I knew where I was I was bent over the kitchen table my white Aron sweater dress was up around my waist, Frenck knickers (fashionable in the eighties lol) and tights were down by knees and he entered me OMG!!! I though he was going to split me in two!!
The thrusts in waves and he came quiet quickly to be honest but his instinctive final push as he splattered semen on my cervix was deliciously painful. He collapsed on top of me and we just froze there. There was a puddle of spunk on the floor!!!

There then followed a full blown intense affair at his flat and mine, he worked nights a lot and I could hardly wait some days until I’d see his car return and I’d be all dolled up at 8:30 in the mornings lol I’d do anything to please him xxx

This is for the girls who have been involved in the lifestyle for a good amount of time… what was it exactly that made you know you mostly, or only, wanted to fuck black men?

For me… this was an evolutionary process over time. I’ve always loved fucking black cock, and actually regularly always fucked a large amount of Black men… and by and large that was always a pretty well known fact among guys that knew me in an intimate way… but over time and lots and lots and lots of fucking of all types of men, I realized my best sexual experiences, the ones that turned me on the most and I had the best time with, were the ones where I fucked exclusively Black men either one or two at a time or in small groups of some form. So I finally reached a point where I felt as a Hotwife and Cuckoldress I wanted to devote my body personally to only having Black cocks and their sperm exclusively inside of me. I didn’t want to feel any other skin pressed against mine but Black skin. I didn’t want any male hands or fingers probing me unless they were the hands and fingers of Black men and I didn’t want to French kiss anyone either unless they were Black men, or of course, other women. When I told my husband this the first time, I explained to him if I were going to ever seriously be Black cock only, and this was something he knew I had thought about even before we ever were married… I would need to be exclusive to Black men and no others, and that would mean unfortunately, I couldn’t even fuck him any longer and truly be considered Black cock only! His reaction was absolutely wonderful. We were alone on our patio in the summer and I noticed through his shorts his dick became so hard instantly, and it stayed that way as we discussed how this might work for us… me being exclusively, Black cock only white pussy. Finally, after roughly an hour and a half or so, my husband came back out from getting us more to *******, handed me my glass and simply went gaga and began begging to fuck and eat me right then and there. Of course I had to tell him to hold on and asked him what had come over him about this… but secretly and gleefully I might add, I knew at that very moment, I needed to go ahead and plan my transition to becoming a complete and total Black cock only white slut whore Hotwife and Cuckoldress for the rest of my life… and that’s exactly what I did, and that’s now what I am and I’ve never regretted a single moment of that decision and neither has my husband! So girls, what were the circumstances of the moment you knew exactly you mostly, or only, wanted to fuck black men?
I'd love to know if you think all white women, wives especially, want black cock. it's my fantasy that I WANT very much to happen. My wife has only slept with me. She knows I want to share her with bbc but hasn't given in yet. Advice?

I'd love to know if you think all white women, wives especially, want black cock. it's my fantasy that I WANT very much to happen. My wife
has only slept with me. She knows I want to share her with bbc but hasn't given in yet. Advice?
Love her reassure her make her feel confident in her own skin but her pretty things xx

Slowly withdraw from penetrative sex whilst Increasing your love and reassurance

Last edited:
The reassurance is so important. Wives generally want to safeguard their marriage and may not easily believe you would actually accept your cuckolding after it had happened.

( Sophia here ) Highschool is when i met black guys for the first time . I cheated on my bf at the time with a black guy . I was his first girlfriend he forgave me i missed blacl guys so much i went back to cheating untill after several unsuccsesful white boyfriends later i met jack who didnt mind my radical tastes , i have 2 very very dominant bulls my bf is a cuck and i have what i wanted . Stability and strong men . So win for me .
Nice. Your white highschool bf's couldnt satisfy you anyway.

Back