Girls, how quickly you cuming with BBC?

Do you know any BBCs THAT big? Oh may I ask you to follow me or something so THAT can see your profile? I'd love to get to know you

Depends on the guy and the circumstances but have every time just anytime between 20 seconds and 30 mins. Besides its not the speed, its the size of the orgasm, a slow build just feels delightful when it pops

I was a junior in college my first time. He was about 10" and very girthy. Between the beautiful sight of his dark shaft penetrating my body and the intense sensations, I was creaming on him within 30 seconds. At just over a minute I had the most intense, soul-shattering orgasm! I can still cream and come like that, but I do not do it every time, and only black cock excites me so. I have never creamed very much at all on white dick.

I've found I'm multi orgasmic with black men. It is not uncommon for me to orgasm within a minute of him entering me. If he enters me at the right speed and then has a few quick pumps I will usually orgasm and squirt. Once I orgasm if he just starts using his full length going in and out my orgasm will last a long time and I will have another soon after.
I love squirtind Ladies!

Back