Girls, how quickly you cuming with BBC?

Torpedo

Male
Gold Member
I have found that the first few times I fuck a woman she usually orgasms rather quickly and often multiple times. After a few sessions it seems that my bed partner doesn't orgasm as quickly but more intensely. And sometimes she doesn't orgasm at all.

I've found I'm multi orgasmic with black men. It is not uncommon for me to orgasm within a minute of him entering me. If he enters me at the right speed and then has a few quick pumps I will usually orgasm and squirt. Once I orgasm if he just starts using his full length going in and out my orgasm will last a long time and I will have another soon after.

I've found I'm multi orgasmic with black men. It is not uncommon for me to orgasm within a minute of him entering me. If he enters me at the right speed and then has a few quick pumps I will usually orgasm and squirt. Once I orgasm if he just starts using his full length going in and out my orgasm will last a long time and I will have another soon after.
Does it make you cum harder when they just roughly shove inside you as far as they can?

It must be so joyful now that you've found BBCs are what you needed all this time! I wish I could r
taste your sweet pussy juice though .. I soo love that taste!!