Girls getting Blacked!

Keeping two strong males excited and in sync like that is not easy. I'd love it. But think of it. What is the next step? Both or more of those men would demand from me to do something quickly. Unless they are fine with a hand job, the only way to keep the state of things and the beauty of the moment would be a double penetration or a double blowjob. And most black bulls don't like to touch each other. And if they do the magic is over for one or both, unless they are bi.

thanks for that thoughtful, realistic answer.
At some point, guys have to put the fantasy away and defer to the voice of experience.

Keeping two strong males excited and in sync like that is not easy. I'd love it. But think of it. What is the next step? Both or more of those men would demand from me to do something quickly. Unless they are fine with a hand job, the only way to keep the state of things and the beauty of the moment would be a double penetration or a double blowjob. And most black bulls don't like to touch each other. And if they do the magic is over for one or both, unless they are bi.
Whenever I was in that situation and the other bull was excited enough by the show, and he was just bored waiting for his turn, that’s a perfect set up for a spit roast,,,I can stayed involved is the bj and when I feel an orgasm coming on I just hug that other cock and keep it pressed against my face,,,after that the guy getting the bj usually jumps in my puss,,,after hub‘s made it presentable again, and has wiped his chin off so he could get back to his camera work. That’s if everything goes as planned, if my bj skills bring the guy off, then it’s time to take a break, smoke a door, ******* a beer, whatever. I see you mentioned bi,,,if that’s the case I always have my hub to handle the overflow, with him fluffing I‘m usually guaranteed a hard cock on demand. My strongest orgasm is the one I have when my bull comes in me, ifihave a hard cock on standby after that my orgasms tend to run into each other, hence the screen name “Multi-Orgasmic Mary”.

Whenever I was in that situation and the other bull was excited enough by the show, and he was just bored waiting for his turn, that’s a perfect set up for a spit roast,,,I can stayed involved is the bj and when I feel an orgasm coming on I just hug that other cock and keep it pressed against my face,,,after that the guy getting the bj usually jumps in my puss,,,after hub‘s made it presentable again, and has wiped his chin off so he could get back to his camera work. That’s if everything goes as planned, if my bj skills bring the guy off, then it’s time to take a break, smoke a door, ******* a beer, whatever. I see you mentioned bi,,,if that’s the case I always have my hub to handle the overflow, with him fluffing I‘m usually guaranteed a hard cock on demand. My strongest orgasm is the one I have when my bull comes in me, ifihave a hard cock on standby after that my orgasms tend to run into each other, hence the screen name “Multi-Orgasmic Mary”.
I beg to differ, hun. Spit roast or vag+anal are a good choice just for us, but you're not handling the bulls in the same 'equal' way as in that beautiful hand job pic above. One at the time will have to accommodate, and we'll have to choose who goes where first, don't you think.

Back