Girls getting Blacked!

ain't that the truth....and becoming more and more common!

When I had an office job we hired this new girl....maybe 20? and a real fox......she was engaged to a young kid from another company down the street...…….he would come get her and take her to lunch everyday....but it was common knowledge and she didn't really hide it......she was screwing a black guy from our office!
As it should be!

Thought it's against the law to make changes to pics you don't have the copyrights to....?
yesterday you had me a little concerned when you said I might be breaking the law...and then you said you had saved some of these pics...but I guess just an innocent question...and I think ted&jenn and I explained it...no laws broken......the only being that if the actual person in the pic wanted it removed you would have to...maybe...as for saving any pics.....save all you want...after all they really are not my pics...I just got them from around the net
as for altering them...I "alter" a lot of them..crop them ..blow them up...take the blurr out...lighten/darken...whatever it takes...and I do about a third of them...as for the mark..I only do it on this site because pics are going to other threads on THIS site...but most major sites put a label or something on the pics posted there...not illegal....if you are wanting to do something with the pics you saved there are a number of ways to remove my mark or ones put on by others...usually the Microsoft one that comes with your computer will do it pretty easy "spot repair"...the rest can be done by "cropping"

funny I have adobe photoshop also and it will do so much with a pic....far more than I know how to use/do anyway
sorry for possibly reading your statement the wrong way
have a nice day...subhub174014

Last edited:
Back