Girls getting Blacked!

i wish i could get blacked again lol. first time u hav sex with a black guy its lik any other guy.. then u get curious... its like a cigarett addiction, at first u can take it or leave it but if u keep at it it bcomes a habit

46u86kir67.jpg

261677704.jpg

Your young white wife talked you into letting her fuck her older black boss. "It'll only be one time," she said. "I just want to see what it's like and if the rumors about black men are true."
This is the sixth time he's fucked her in the three weeks since you agreed. The first five times he wore a condom. Starting this time your wife said, "He's a real man, with a real cock so he doesn't have to ware a condom anymore. But, if I ever let you fuck me again with that little penis of your's, you'll be waring one."
She's cum even more tonight then the previous occasions, you've lost count in fact. But you know this is the third time he's cum inside your wife's fertile pussy.

please Daddy ! No! i am fertile. her admission, her fear , only heightened his pronouncement of Black Justice. racial sanctions descended upon her , her womb taken as a prisoner of war. . . her own race of wimp-men , whimpering out ,-another battle lost in the genetic war. a war the men of her race are losing, losing battles at a rate of 21 : 1.

Back