Girls getting Blacked!

you devil! . . . IF. then I think Legs. her sister married very young to a successful Black Man. She is maybe a 'badgirl/meangirl', and though a touch less 'objectively' pretty than N: she drips and drools estrogen-naturally sexy bodylanguage. and i hate to sound 'judgy' , but, maybe a path of somewhat less resistance. also more likely to survive it, lol, barely. N would end up hospitalized and put in a mental institution- having had the brains & sanity F?<k¥d out of her. . . . you may be right , or hopefully we are both wrong. but i think a craven, slobbering needful rutting stag takes the easier path, rather than chasing a higher-value doe who offers almost no chance of success.

Good point. The path of least resistance does seem more likely, but be sure to read my pm for why I lean more toward N. Also, I agree, N would end up institutionalized from having her brains
f¥¢%€& out!

Good point. The path of least resistance does seem more likely, but be sure to read my pm for why I lean more toward N. Also, I agree, N would end up institutionalized from having her brains
f¥¢%€& out!
f¥¢%€& out!
@TheUBM ,lolol, thats if she could even surviue it. N is designed for little-timmy, skip, or skyler. not Moses Malone, or being trussed over a wooden fence and mounted by a flared-nostril rutting thoroughbred horse.

Back