Girls getting Blacked!

View attachment 887999

@raeanne Now, which is it?!? You on a date night with Mr. A!?! Dizzy Princess with Black Justice!?! Your Memorial Day date with Doc Africa!?! Or.... Or.... Or is it U. T. with a young "look a like" from the countryside?!?!!! :devil:
she is a pretty bit of eye candy. isnt she? . . . i can see it as Disney or N (the hair and delicae skin). yet N has too much grace of character, culturing and self-esteem to surrender like that... .. . . . UT would die of pure joy if N or Leggsy emulated Disney . . .. . . . . .Disney and Law are an item. Disney occasionally exploits her Southern Belle charm. And Law likes us to use our glamor and fashion to accentuate and showcase our whiteness (the whiter the righter , for Black Law's tastes).- - - - so the answer is Disney Princess & Black Law. **** this was a fun question @TheUBM

she is a pretty bit of eye candy. isnt she? . . . i can see it as Disney or N (the hair and delicae skin). yet N has too much grace of character, culturing and self-esteem to surrender like that... .. . . . UT would die of pure joy if N or Leggsy emulated Disney . . .. . . . . .Disney and Law are an item. Disney occasionally exploits her Southern Belle charm. And Law likes us to use our glamor and fashion to accentuate and showcase our whiteness (the whiter the righter , for Black Law's tastes).- - - - so the answer is Disney Princess & Black Law. **** this was a fun question @TheUBM

@raeanne I'm glad you liked it! Thanks for the answer. However, I think that it's gonna be N, when the hazy summer dust settles!

Back