Girls getting Blacked!

I'm glad Instagram is showing me more black men & white women happily in love with each other, instead of annoying the hell out of me with photos of white guys with black women.
The best way I could describe it, imagine going to your favorite places just to relax.

So here's where I got for the new Pocahontas story, the story starts off Pocahontas going about her everyday life until she meets a traveler from Africa in need of clothes she gets a good view of his big black dick & everything after that ends with him becoming a part of her native tribe and of course her lover they live happily ever after.

So here's where I got for the new Pocahontas story, the story starts off Pocahontas going about her everyday life until she meets a traveler from Africa in need of clothes she gets a good view of his big black dick & everything after that ends with him becoming a part of her native tribe and of course her lover they live happily ever after.
Id say the other native women gettin it to. Let him become chief and get multiple wives

Back