Girls getting Blacked!

thank you...I knew you moved here from the old site a while back...but haven't seen nor heard much from you...but then lots to see and etc on this site...so much more than the old one...but think after most left can not be much left of that site by now
anyway...thanks...nice to hear from you again

Hi, yes I have been away traveling a lot. Yes, a lot more to see on this site. Per your post I logged in to the old site to see around. Nothing has changed, still a terrible website with the same old stuff. Thanks, same here.

Hi, yes I have been away traveling a lot. Yes, a lot more to see on this site. Per your post I logged in to the old site to see around. Nothing has changed, still a terrible website with the same old stuff. Thanks, same here.

I checked in there a few months ago....still has some pics on there I posted several years ago...and I see someone using a similar name to mine trying to post more pics to that thread...….but not a lot of traffic anymore......I see at least 10 different people here...Rodrigan comes to mind...and the gal that used to post so many IR couples, can't think of her name now...…...and I have a few followers that have followed me from site to site
odd that used to be very good cuckold site...new owner and changes....and all down hill from there
check out different threads on here from time to time you will see a lot of familiar names

Back