Girls getting Blacked!

regretfully we have some pic thieves around here...…...doesn't bother me to see pics taken and posted on other sites.(I have some that I know are mine)...after all this is the internet and that is just the way it is....hell I got all these pics off some one's sites on tumbler...it is just all one big merry go round on the pics anyway

but what does bother me is to see someone take pics from this thread and repost as their own on another thread here!...kind of defeats the purpose for one thing...the more people posting the larger the variety of pics for people to see!

I started using a little black or purple mark on the pics...but takes to damned long...the white dot I can do 50 pics in just a couple of minutes...but seems the white dot stands out and detracts from the pic....so need to figure out something....

regretfully we have some pic thieves around here...…...doesn't bother me to see pics taken and posted on other sites.(I have some that I know are mine)...after all this is the internet and that is just the way it is....hell I got all these pics off some one's sites on tumbler...it is just all one big merry go round on the pics anyway

but what does bother me is to see someone take pics from this thread and repost as their own on another thread here!...kind of defeats the purpose for one thing...the more people posting the larger the variety of pics for people to see!

I started using a little black or purple mark on the pics...but takes to damned long...the white dot I can do 50 pics in just a couple of minutes...but seems the white dot stands out and detracts from the pic....so need to figure out something....

Until you mentioned it, I did not notice the white dot. My attention was drawn toward the action depicted.

Until you mentioned it, I did not notice the white dot. My attention was drawn toward the action depicted.

oh well maybe it was just me...seemed the white dot stood out....the white dot is pretty easy I can do 100 pics in a couple of minutes...but just seems to obvious...so some have a purple or black mark....tried the "S" but didn't like it either

although a shame any of it has to be done

Last edited:

"regretfully we have some pic thieves around here...…... " - Yes and you're one. Most of the pics you've posted have been around for years? First you blame people for posting on "The UBS'" thread (though the invitation was clearly made in his opening post) like it was your own thread, and now this...... you claimed that "I have some that I know are mine" - where do I find them?

gif25hj9.gif

Back