Girls getting Blacked!

Fantastic pictures but one specifically stood out and bought back a beautiful memory and it was the first one!
It impacted me so much that I immediately had to go to my bureau drawer and dig out the numerous pictures of when my old university friend and roommate, Edwin, who happens to be black, blackened my wife, Pam! It took me almost an hour of reviewing pictures to find the one I thought I had! It is almost identical! It shows Edwin atop of her, she with her legs wrapped around him, AND TOES CURLED! The pic I'm referring to of Edwin and Pam was taken just nanoseconds after Edwin managed to shove it into Pam's hot white swollen wet horny pussy which drove her into one of the many orgasms she had that night! The intensity of that orgasm caused Pam to curl her toes, just like the lady in the above posted picture!

p.s. I have been asked many times "Why haven't you posted any pics of Pam and Edwin?" The answer is simple:
"When Pam and Edwin were going at it, and in order to get her (their) consent to take any pics/vid of what was happening, I had to solemnly promise that any pics/vids were to be for our personal use ONLY!"

I take my promises seriously and always will.

This is not saying that it's not my wish to post some, but it's a work in progress! Please keep your fingers crossed that I succeed, and I believe I will. Pam, so far, has allowed me to use one of those pics and use it as our Avitar! Yeah! That's really her crotch! It was taken shortly prior to Edwin removing them, chewing her pussy a little and then screwing her! Pam's hornyness is evident by the love juice wetness clearly visible right in the middle of her crotch!

Fantastic pictures but one specifically stood out and bought back a beautiful memory and it was the first one!
It impacted me so much that I immediately had to go to my bureau drawer and dig out the numerous pictures of when my old university friend and roommate, Edwin, who happens to be black, blackened my wife, Pam! It took me almost an hour of reviewing pictures to find the one I thought I had! It is almost identical! It shows Edwin atop of her, she with her legs wrapped around him, AND TOES CURLED! The pic I'm referring to of Edwin and Pam was taken just nanoseconds after Edwin managed to shove it into Pam's hot white swollen wet horny pussy which drove her into one of the many orgasms she had that night! The intensity of that orgasm caused Pam to curl her toes, just like the lady in the above posted picture!

p.s. I have been asked many times "Why haven't you posted any pics of Pam and Edwin?" The answer is simple:
"When Pam and Edwin were going at it, and in order to get her (their) consent to take any pics/vid of what was happening, I had to solemnly promise that any pics/vids were to be for our personal use ONLY!"

I take my promises seriously and always will.

This is not saying that it's not my wish to post some, but it's a work in progress! Please keep your fingers crossed that I succeed, and I believe I will. Pam, so far, has allowed me to use one of those pics and use it as our Avitar! Yeah! That's really her crotch! It was taken shortly prior to Edwin removing them, chewing her pussy a little and then screwing her! Pam's hornyness is evident by the love juice wetness clearly visible right in the middle of her crotch!
thank you...glad you liked the pics and good luck with the post...

16.gif

Love this one..

Back