Girls getting Blacked!

odd I posted 250 young couple pics and no comments...yet the hardcore gets the comments
some of you know I post on another site...and some of you know me from different sites years ago
on the other site public kissing well liked...on here not so, want them naked
on the other site 2 most popular pics are naked MILF's and cuckold pics....not so here
both sites share the same interest in ??? sex?? and yet prefer different pics......just thought that odd...don't get so many comments on the hardcore there...although what kind of "irks" me...I like the couple pics....and have who knows how many saved....those are not popular here...and seem to be dying there...and I'm sure I have a couple thousand of those still stored...may end up just deleting them I guess......I am going to quit posting anywhere sometime this summer or early fall....been doing this for a lot of years and time to quit.....but for now....here is some more hardcore

as for doubles....wouldn't know them unless someone pointed them out....I have never been big on television...except for college sports....and always just spent my time on here...…..I just hit a lot of different sites every night and save what I like...I prefer to see her face and her expression as you may have noticed...and pay no attention to if I have that pic before...wouldn't know it anyway as it seems I have seen every pic a thousand time!

Back