Girls getting Blacked!

just in case someone might be wondering...although it should be obvious......the kissing pics have nothing to do with the couple pics....I just gathered 140 couple pics......threw in 100 kissing pics in the mix...and a bunch of hardcore at the end

Well, you know how much I love the kissing photos but I enjoy everything you post. What I really like most about your posts is that VERY FEW of the photos are repeats from other posts and all new stuff to me.. For example, In the last 4 or 5 posts, to my memory, there might have been maybe 2 or 3 photos that I've seen before, and most likely not by you.. Does anyone else here think the same way..?

Still love to see wives & gf's ride & amateur interracial is still the best!
Just look @ how your wife is coating her bulls big cock with her cum.
071_1000.jpg

However, it's time for me to concentrate on fewer threads. This new thread will now be my primary thread. It's sister thread, "Girls who need to get Blacked!" will be my secondary thread. I will continue to post in other threads, like "Oh Fuck I'm Cumming" & "Faces of deep penetration", just less. I will also keep a few of my other threads going.

This thread will be an omnibus for interracial sex. I will be posting amateur, pro, cartoons, & whatever else is interracial sex based. Feel free to post pics you like as well.
Still love to see wives & gf's ride & amateur interracial is still the best!
Just look @ how your wife is coating her bulls big cock with her cum.
071_1000.jpg

However, it's time for me to concentrate on fewer threads. This new thread will now be my primary thread. It's sister thread, "Girls who need to get Blacked!" will be my secondary thread. I will continue to post in other threads, like "Oh Fuck I'm Cumming" & "Faces of deep penetration", just less. I will also keep a few of my other threads going.

This thread will be an omnibus for interracial sex. I will be posting amateur, pro, cartoons, & whatever else is interracial sex based. Feel free to post pics you like as well.
My Jewish wife, mom of two former ghetto stripper and provider0010015xx.jpg

Well, you know how much I love the kissing photos but I enjoy everything you post. What I really like most about your posts is that VERY FEW of the photos are repeats from other posts and all new stuff to me.. For example, In the last 4 or 5 posts, to my memory, there might have been maybe 2 or 3 photos that I've seen before, and most likely not by you.. Does anyone else here think the same way..?

well just been lucky so far....just grab pics out of a stockpile...and who knows how many repeats there...so it is just a matter of time before I start hitting on some repeats...try not to....but hard to remember what I have posted and what I haven't...I have several folders set up to post here on thursday's and pretty sure I haven't posted any of that before...as for the hardcore I post on Sunday's....have no idea

185_1000.jpg

This wife got blacked and she loved it.

170_1000.jpg

Such a pretty pussy.

160_1000.jpg

Now taken by her bull.

174_1000.jpg

The pleasures of BBC are just beginning for her.
116_1000.jpg

She starts to sweat and turn red as her bull picks up his pace.

173_1000.jpg

Multiple orgasams are running through her whole body now. Your hand starts to shake, blurring the image.

122_1000.jpg

Doggy style now. Even deeper penetration.

183_1000.jpg

182_1000.jpg

181_1000.jpg

She's ridding him now, with an abandon you've never seen before. She never road you like this.

134_1000.jpg

Up an down, up and down, as she continues to cum on an on.

138_1000.jpg

132_1000.jpg

128_1000.jpg

123_1000.jpg

The end result? A well fucked pussy.

098_1000.jpg

And a wife who won't be going back to your little cock ever again.

163_1000.jpg

119_1000.jpg
WOW

185_1000.jpg

This wife got blacked and she loved it.

170_1000.jpg

Such a pretty pussy.

160_1000.jpg

Now taken by her bull.

174_1000.jpg

The pleasures of BBC are just beginning for her.
116_1000.jpg

She starts to sweat and turn red as her bull picks up his pace.

173_1000.jpg

Multiple orgasams are running through her whole body now. Your hand starts to shake, blurring the image.

122_1000.jpg

Doggy style now. Even deeper penetration.

183_1000.jpg

182_1000.jpg

181_1000.jpg

She's ridding him now, with an abandon you've never seen before. She never road you like this.

134_1000.jpg

Up an down, up and down, as she continues to cum on an on.

138_1000.jpg

132_1000.jpg

128_1000.jpg

123_1000.jpg

The end result? A well fucked pussy.

098_1000.jpg

And a wife who won't be going back to your little cock ever again.

163_1000.jpg

119_1000.jpg

Terrific Post!!!!!!:):bounce::devil::devil: Beautifully Done!!:):):):dance: Gorgeous and Sexy Woman!!!!!!!!!!!! :):p:p:p:devil::devil::devil::devil:

Back