Girls getting Blacked!

I don't know how I lost this thread but now that I've finally found it again, I have a lot of catching up to do. I don't even know how far back it's been since my last "like" so I think I have a lot of catching up to do.. Unfortunately, it's just starting to get busy here at work and I won't have time to do it right now but you can bet that I will finally catch up sometime soon. Btw, I'm involved in a number of threads and for those that I have made posts in them, I normally get a link sent to me when there is any activity in that thread, but ever so often, like in this one, "Girls getting Blacked" I don't get the link to the new post.. Do you know why that happens..?

Need to know where these parties are held. So hot, and maybe a good idea......
used to be and probably still can see a lot of these on tumbler....but with them making so many changes not sure how sites are left

I used to have 10 or 15 club sites I could go to...and you still see their label once in a while.....Lazyday was a great one...napkin nights...before last call....but sadly most of them have shut down....so you need to rely on tumbler mainly right now...I have done some web searches but don't come up with much!

I posted a bunch a while back all from Europe and Kenya and a few other spots...and someone on here said the she was in one of them...really doubt it....but got mad and deleted all of them that I had posted on here....I still have a couple thousand in a folder I keep...trouble is grab some to post and not sure what you grabbed the last time so end up with some repeats
these used to be my favorite pics...and all I posted originally at another site...but then got a new mod there and he wanted to save space and removed them...said he still had them....but I never got them....they were really good pics back from the day there were tons of those sites around...got mad and left the site!

can't think of a good site right off hand to try.......but this one isn't bad
https://anna-1989.tumblr.com/archive

some here
http://interracialclub.tumblr.com/archive

Last edited:
Back