Girls getting Blacked!

I've been watching this event very closely and my opinion is that Corinne knew exactly what she was doing that day and that this gorgeous little blond had a huge case of Jungle Fever and a lot more happened in that pool than what they the Network is now admitting. If not, why did they stop production. I've watched all these shows a number of times and we all know that there's a lot of sex going on so the only reason I can think of for them stopping production is because of the scene being between a hot little blond (a girl I think was one of the hottest girls ever on any of the shows) and a black guy. If it would have been a white guy in the pool with her that day, I don't think there would have been any issue about the scene. Yes, after further investigation into the scene, the Network is now saying nothing happened, and now started up production again, but I don't think they're telling us everything.. there's no doubt in my mind that he fucked that hot little blond, if not in the pool but later on that night.. and now that they are out of the show, it wouldn't surprise me if they hook up outside of the show...

No doubt here either.....that aggressive a reunion makes me think she definitely enjoyed that dick and wants more!

...Makes me wonder where all these photos came from..

I thought when I sent you that link it would have it......I have seen several...and some of those posted are from a dance club in Kenya...was sure I/we would find it in that link....I never did find it and apparently you didn't either

I was thinking it was some place in Africa also..You mentioned Kenya and I've had some chat with a girl that lives there and she has told me that there's a lot of younger girls, mainly from Expat families that are dating black guys and mention that they go to clubs full of black men like this.. She's also told me that for a long time, white girls could never be seen with black guys and now in the past number of years, that has all changed, like in many other places in Africa. So you're probably right Sub..

Back