Girls getting Blacked!

I like this one so much, because it reminds me of something I actually saw with my own eyes, that I'm breaking my own rule of no Gifs in this thread. ******* of a Bitch! Somebody get me a God Damn *******! Oh, never mind I already got one!

tumblr_o20r5zMaWL1v5f3yuo1_400.gif

I like this one so much, because it reminds me of something I actually saw with my own eyes, that I'm breaking my own rule of no Gifs in this thread. ******* of a Bitch! Somebody get me a God Damn *******! Oh, never mind I already got one!

tumblr_o20r5zMaWL1v5f3yuo1_400.gif
oooh a memoir LBc? of sufferiog belly-moans, and the frantic futile beating of little white fists against a granite Black chest or hardwood floor?

its kinda sexy the way Men like H.M. go for the flat-out most beautiful and young girls. the fairest freshest flowers of our race.

Yes it is sexy. The way they willingly give the flowers of their youth's to strong aggressive Black Men like H.M. One girl told me that of course the size was nice, but for her it was the aggressiveness. And not just in bed. She loved the way Black Men never gave up until they got what they wanted.

Back