Girls getting Blacked!

................................................... Same thing goes for guys who's fucking a girl with his socks on... WTF..I guess we are just two people who think it's just a hell-of-a-lot-more-sexy, when we're totally nude.. So I ask you girls or guys.. is it a turn-on for you or does others feel the same as I do..?

A high percentage of people with African heritage have a dark streak on their toe nails. Although only 2% of this group will have Melanoma (Bob Marley's cancer spread from his toe) Some people might not want to share everything about their appearance... and it could ruin the mood, besides the hotel floor might have something nasty growing on it.

I still don't get why we see so many photo's like this when the girl is wearing shoes like this. Yes, I love my shoes and believe me, being only 5'-1", I have a lot of stilettos like the ones showing here, but I tried this one time, thinking that my boyfriend would think it to be sexy, but once we got the action started and during a change of positions, I was excited, then got careless not remembering I had these "weapons" on my feet and I accidentally poked him on his cock and it hurt him, not seriously but it was enough to end the encounter.. So never again, will he ever let me wear my heals again while having sex,.. He didn't think it was sexy anyway and he even asked me why I put them on in the first place.. And I've talked this up with some of my other girlfriends and they feel the same say as I do.. Same thing goes for guys who's fucking a girl with his socks on... WTF..I guess we are just two people who think it's just a hell-of-a-lot-more-sexy, when we're totally nude.. So I ask you girls or guys.. is it a turn-on for you or does others feel the same as I do..?

Girls wearing high heels while having sex is a huge visual turn on for me. Especially when they have their legs up in the air. Doesn't have to be worn all the time since for some positions it would be impractical, but for others, yes yes yes! Absolutely love it!

Back