Girlfriends Bull Sleeping With Her

My ex girlfriend cheated on me with a couple black guys and I asked her if she’d just cuck me with them rather than break up with me. She said yes and was getting fucked a lot, then she was letting the bull sleep with her in our bed…. she knew I was very insecure and this was another power move. Waking up in the middle of the night to hear them kissing or groping made me feel like his beta and her cuck. Sometimes I would wake up and feel the bull pressed against me if she wasn’t between us. His cock was massive so feeling it against my ass or back was common. This went on for months and eventually I started to like it. Or become conditioned.

hey sorry I’ve been away life got busy. I’d love to finish the story lol. So this went on for months. I never told her I liked it but she knew. One day when we were alone she told me she knew I liked watching her and her bull and I couldn’t deny it. It made me sick bc the girl I loved knew I liked watching her get fucked by huge black cock lol. Long story short she started fucking so many black guys I couldn’t stand it and started to get really jealous she dumped me. Our breakup was so bad she actually told my sister all about me lol. But yea so she basically broke me into this lifestyle and my sister kept it going lol. If y’all want the story about her then lmk

yes, i'd like to hear more.
my ex told my little sister and basically turned her into a bbc slut. My sister was really hot tbh and thick for a 20 year old. Once she knew about me she treated me like *******. She knew I knew my ex talked to her and she loved it. Within days she brought home a black guy and was fucking him constantly where I could either hear or see them. One night I got up to pee and walked to the bathroom naked and saw them in the kitchen. I found a pair of her panties on the bathroom floor and put them on while I watched lol.

my ex told my little sister and basically turned her into a bbc slut. My sister was really hot tbh and thick for a 20 year old. Once she knew about me she treated me like *******. She knew I knew my ex talked to her and she loved it. Within days she brought home a black guy and was fucking him constantly where I could either hear or see them. One night I got up to pee and walked to the bathroom naked and saw them in the kitchen. I found a pair of her panties on the bathroom floor and put them on while I watched lol.
Basically I got caught watching and my little sis ****** me to stay and watch. She belittled me while getting fucked by her bull. From that night on anytime her bf came over they made me put on a thong and watch them. Watching your sister get broken by black cock is the best thing I’ve ever seen. It makes me so insecure and jealous but she’s so hot and his dick is fucking massive and yea. Her bull loved owning siblings. It got to the point where I wore her panties all the time and got treated like a girl. I’ve seen her take 3 guys at once, get bred, broken, cum all over her face you name it. And she tells every thing to my ex lol so yea I’m basically a BNWO slave

hey sorry I’ve been away life got busy. I’d love to finish the story lol. So this went on for months. I never told her I liked it but she knew. One day when we were alone she told me she knew I liked watching her and her bull and I couldn’t deny it. It made me sick bc the girl I loved knew I liked watching her get fucked by huge black cock lol. Long story short she started fucking so many black guys I couldn’t stand it and started to get really jealous she dumped me. Our breakup was so bad she actually told my sister all about me lol. But yea so she basically broke me into this lifestyle and my sister kept it going lol. If y’all want the story about her then lmk
Definitely like to hear more

Back