Girlfriend Tried a black guy and didn't enjoy it

awben

Male
So my gf, 21, was briefly open to a threesome but specifically just wanted a black guy. She hooked up with him solo but didn't cum and felt used, now I'm not sure how to convince her to try again as she acts like she is totally against it.

Background: she's from. Very conservative Christian home and really sensitive to feeling not cared about, etc. Needs a lot of attention, anxiety. She's Birmingham Alabama and I'm in ATL, we're long distance.

Help?IMG_20211111_210144.jpg

Last edited:
You are going to have to give us more than that to go on. However, sorry she had a bad first experience, but I hope she is old and smart enough to know she can't base that one experience to think all will be like that. I understand the whole first impression, lasting expression thing, but that should be about the person itself not about the experience. The experience can get better I assure you. So, what you both should do, is something we did after every mission. It is called an AAR (After Action Review). Basically, go over everything that went wrong and how to not do that again. True, you never know what to expect with each new guy, but you can do your part to prevent or minimize it. But trust me, there people doing this a lot of years and they still from time to time have bad experiences. However, so it is almost any and everything in life. That being said, walk us thru the chain of events, how they met to the time of action. Maybe there is something we can comment on that might help in the future. Bottom line, talk to her but do not pressure, let her come to terms on her own, and let it be her decision when or if she wants to try it again.

You are going to have to give us more than that to go on. However, sorry she had a bad first experience, but I hope she is old and smart enough to know she can't base that one experience to think all will be like that. I understand the whole first impression, lasting expression thing, but that should be about the person itself not about the experience. The experience can get better I assure you. So, what you both should do, is something we did after every mission. It is called an AAR (After Action Review). Basically, go over everything that went wrong and how to not do that again. True, you never know what to expect with each new guy, but you can do your part to prevent or minimize it. But trust me, there people doing this a lot of years and they still from time to time have bad experiences. However, so it is almost any and everything in life. That being said, walk us thru the chain of events, how they met to the time of action. Maybe there is something we can comment on that might help in the future. Bottom line, talk to her but do not pressure, let her come to terms on her own, and let it be her decision when or if she wants to try it again.
That’s good advice. I think I was pressuring my wife to much before, but I kind of laid off and she’s been coming back around on her own. Flirtatiously mentioning BBC in off hand ways and stuff.

So my gf, 21, was briefly open to a threesome but specifically just wanted a black guy. She hooked up with him solo but didn't cum and felt used, now I'm not sure how to convince her to try again as she acts like she is totally against it.

Background: she's from. Very conservative Christian home and really sensitive to feeling not cared about, etc. Needs a lot of attention, anxiety. She's Birmingham Alabama and I'm in ATL, we're long distance.

Help?View attachment 4543564

See, this it's why it's very important to connect with an EXPERIENCED, SKILLFUL Bull♠️

Last edited:
Perhaps the guy you picked was young and inexperienced. Many guys aren't concerned about the woman's pleasure but in just getting theirs. They will hit it and run. She needs to find a guy that enjoys and oves women and wantscto take time and wants to bring pleasure to his partner. I would say try to find a guy who can give her a nice long erotic massage before actually playing to build up the passion and heat.

The guy should definitely be into giving oral and playing with his hands and fingers on her clit and inside her pussy. He should give oral before penetration in the next encounter if you convince her.

You should be there for her the next time to make sure things go well and supervise or intervene to state how to improve what is going on if she isn't enjoying it. But do not be annoyingly involved if isn't necessary.

But her logic doesn't make sense swearing off all Black guys because of one encounter. Would she swear off all White guys because of one bad encounter. I am sure she had a bad encounter/s with White guys in past if she has had at least several sexual partners. But that didn't stop her. It would be the same as saying I am swearing off all guys and becoming a Lesbian because of one bad encounter with a guy.

You could look at guys references. If you pay for membership on SLS site there are certifications left by members they met on profiles. You can read certs and see if the guy might be a good fit. Or as mentioned look for the so called Bulls or verified males here and look at comments on their wall or in their media content to see if tgat helps or ask other verified females or couples in your area for recommendations.

The "all Black men are superior lovers with huge dicks" is a myth. Being an exquisite lover takes experience and a willingness to learn how to please your partner as well as yourself. Your girlfriend just got a dud. It happens. Why do you want to convince her to try again?

See, THIS it's why it's very important to connect with an EXPERIENCED, SKILLFUL Bull♠️

I've been with enough couples to understand the psychology of first-timers. An experienced Bull with years under his belt can be intimidating, especially to Newbies.

And those cases, newbies tend to go with the 'safe bet'... a Nice Guy who doesn't pose any kind of intimidation Factor. But that's actually the wrong way to approach it.

There's a perfect reason why guys like me are able to connect with dozens (if not hundreds) of different women -

we are very good at what we do.

Meeting a Bull or just some GUY doesn't mean simply pounding the hell out of your girl.

It deals with the social and mental aspects of getting into her psyche, lowering her defenses, and putting her in the proper mood to have a pleasurable time.

I cannot tell you how many "second Timers" I've met who had YOUR experience but give it another shot. Then they met ME... and suddenly the wife becomes one of my regulars.

I've said before if a woman isn't nervous and anxiously excited about meeting her Bull, something is 'off'.

She should have Butterflies in her tummy 🦋 ♠️
I agree I think both the hubby and the wife should have butterflies and anxious sexual anxiety before a fist meet up.

Don't feel bad we played with 5 different black men at different times. 3 never got hard and the other 2 lasted about 3 minutes. I am trying to convince my wife to try again. She is not interested
Well 1st let me say hello from Destin and as stated above, don't let some bad experiences convince her that all encounters will be the same. Discuss anything that'll turn her off and any boundaries she may have. Ensure there is an connection, that he truly understands its about pleasing her and in turn she will please him. Plenty of foreplay, erotic talk and total exploration of her body. Above all to relax and enjoy an experienced bull that'll leave her mind blown, dripping with cum and wanting more.

I have a few questions?

1.Was the guy an actual black bull in the lifestyle?
2. Did she screen the guy for size and stamina?
3. What was the purpose of the whole experience and where did she meet this guy?

I have a few questions?

1.Was the guy an actual black bull in the lifestyle?
2. Did she screen the guy for size and stamina?
3. What was the purpose of the whole experience and where did she meet this guy?
Really...2. Did she screen the guy for size and stamina?... i don`t know about you brothers in the usa but i have never ever heard any black man say to any woman, i can only fuck for 2 mins looool. in real life or even on the internet looool

You may need to ask yourself whether she's being honest with you. Think about it. She wanted to engage in a threesome 'specifically' with a black guy then he took the time to hook up with him solo while you're in a whole other city with no way to verify her 'disappointment'. Ask yourself why she would feel used if she wanted to hook up with him. He didn't coerce her into hooking up with him. By your own words, 'SHE wanted to hook up with him. He should have been the one to feel used. Sounds like she's probably still hooking up with him or prefers to get her bbc solo. This whole story sounds like she's either guilting you into not asking to be a part of her experience or she's flat out lying to you. Third option this story could be a total fabrication

Don't feel bad we played with 5 different black men at different times. 3 never got hard and the other 2 lasted about 3 minutes. I am trying to convince my wife to try again. She is not interested
Hmm, wow, that is very odd, five failed sessions. Well think of those as in the analogy of test driving five cars, but they were pintos, now you need to have her drive a Porcshe....yeah me lol

Really...2. Did she screen the guy for size and stamina?... i don`t know about you brothers in the usa but i have never ever heard any black man say to any woman, i can only fuck for 2 mins looool. in real life or even on the internet looool
I tell brand new couple's and women that I chat with all the time who want info about the lifestyle "If you do not screen then you get what you get"!

When I hear a couple say "my wife had her first bbc but he wasn't that big"! All I can think of is because you didn't fuckin screen for it!!!

I am completely ok with Swingers adds that say "If you can't go multiple rounds or all night and if you're not 10" inches then don't contact us or waste our time"! Why? Because these folks are rolling the dick dice, they are requesting and requiring exactly what they want. They are not leaving ******* to chance that they may or may not get a guy with the attributes that they are looking for.

I tell people to screen like you're screening job applicants. If you want someone with specific skills then ask for it! Media is also a part of their resume. How long has he been a bull in the lifestyle? What is he working with? What are some of the varieties of experiences has he had in the lifestyle over the years? Has he ever been with a woman who guys seem to have a herd time making cum, which most women have this issue? What's in his media? Does he have any testimonials? Some guys expose themselves even during conversation. I personally would feel like ******* if a woman didn't have multiple orgasm before I busted one nut, but every guy isn't that guy and if you wanna know whether he is or not then screen, conversate, ask him what he would do to her?

I have actually had people make me get todays current paper, write the message "hello with their name" on it, and hold it up in a picture just to screen that I am the actual guy in my own media because people be out here catfishing! I have been told stories about people catfishing and misrepresenting themselves.

So when I hear ******* like a woman got "burn out" instead of "completely addicted" or had a bad experience rather than the time of her fucking life all I can say is you got exactly what you screened for or more like what you didn't!🤷‍♂️

Well its only a total fool will show a next mans big dick & say it`s his knowing full well his tiny dick is way smaller & then go & meet any female & expect her not to notice how really tiny he really is loooool. i hope no girl ever fucks any stupid mad in the head fool that trys that.

Well its only a total fool will show a next mans big dick & say it`s his knowing full well his tiny dick is way smaller & then go & meet any female & expect her not to notice how really tiny he really is loooool. i hope no girl ever fucks any stupid mad in the head fool that trys that.
In today’s day and age I would think everyone would video chat before meeting. This benefits the wife & hubby as well as the BBC BULL. Everyone would be able to see if the interest is there. If the Bull gets hard seeing her in lingerie and the couple is excited by the size of his erect BBC then a meet can be proposed.

Back