Girlfriend Text Threads

Hey girlfriend claims to not be into BBC, but we joke and talk about BBCs A LOT.
Neither has admitted to having a preference, but we each sorta push the limits when texting while we're apart for long periods of time, and pretend it's a "joke."

An example:
Context: I was driving cross-country and stopped in TX, and texted her:
Me: "Oh my god, saw a white couple at dinner with a black guy last night and the woman had a tattoo of a black rooster on her chest with "BBC" writen under it in cursive lol"
Her: "Oh my god hahaha that's so crazy that's probably common."
Me: "I know! Like the fact that she just had a tat of it out in the open"

More context for this next part:
We went to a nude beach a few months prior, and there saw a white couple with a black man.

Her: "Like that couple on the beach with the tiny penis and the giant dude"
Me: "Yeah, must be insanely common"
Her: "HAHA yeah it was absurd. I swear I saw him come out of the water in SLO-MO. It was like slapping his legs lol"
Me: "More like dragging in the sand"
Her: "HAHAHA Tru. Funny there were so many black people on the nude beach. Like of course. Maybe there's a nude beach [inset where we're moving]"

What do you guys think?
What should my next move be?

Get a nice life like black dildo. Lay it on the bed when you are about to play. She may touch it, laugh and protest a bit initially. Keep it in the bed every time you have sex. After some time you can both start to use it as part of your play together. Let her get a little tipsy one night before you guys start having sex. Ask her to see if she can even fit it in her mouth because it looks so big. She will take that queue and she will loosen up with it and possibly surprise you.

Get a nice life like black dildo. Lay it on the bed when you are about to play. She may touch it, laugh and protest a bit initially. Keep it in the bed every time you have sex. After some time you can both start to use it as part of your play together. Let her get a little tipsy one night before you guys start having sex. Ask her to see if she can even fit it in her mouth because it looks so big. She will take that queue and she will loosen up with it and possibly surprise you.

We've actually used strap-ons before — a thick 9" one, but it wasn't black, sadly. Chickened out lol

We've actually used strap-ons before — a thick 9" one, but it wasn't black, sadly. Chickened out lol
Just get a normal 6 inch black cock dildo initially and let her get used to playing with that. After a bit of her sucking and fucking it over time she may want to get another one that is larger. If she does not want a larger one it is ok because she will still be sucking and fucking a black cock during play time. As she likes it more and more then start role playing with her as you use the cock on her. Using it on her as you lick her almost to orgasm and as she is about to cum, say tell me how much you love fucking black cock or say to her does that black cock feels so good inside of your pussy? Anything like this will get her more and more verbal and move her towards actually wanting to fuck a hot black man. It takes time.

Back