Girlfriend removing condom

rogtigg

Male
From
AL, US
I ran into an old girlfriend at Publix today. We were talking about the good old days. She was a total slut for black men but we always insisted on a condom with new guys until we got to know them and felt safe. Needless to say, it didn't always work out that way. Most of time we would start the sex and, to give them a chance to get to know each other, I would go to the kitchen and make us a *******. More than once, I came back and the condom had come off. She revealed to me today that she would do it to piss me off and see my reaction. I had always assumed that the guy had done it and just let it go. These white women are devious!

I ran into an old girlfriend at Publix today. We were talking about the good old days. She was a total slut for black men but we always insisted on a condom with new guys until we got to know them and felt safe. Needless to say, it didn't always work out that way. Most of time we would start the sex and, to give them a chance to get to know each other, I would go to the kitchen and make us a *******. More than once, I came back and the condom had come off. She revealed to me today that she would do it to piss me off and see my reaction. I had always assumed that the guy had done it and just let it go. These white women are devious!
45913252_144979493130461_5866596396265635840_n.jpg

Show us a recent clean test and yes, bareback. No test or a new partner we expect the man to wear a condom. Just common health sense. Every woman has to make that decision for herself.
just one gurls opinion - but there is way to much strange ******* out their to be going bare back with a total untested stranger. and anyone who insists that you do so is a total fool - they have no idea who you have been with.

Back