Girl/woman from Instagram

Three days ago, an unexpected incident happened to me
I'am from Pakistan.
Three days ago I was going home from office . My office is close to home, so I often walk. It was around eleven o'clock that night when he met a young girl on the way. He was 17 years old. What a wonderful body she had like a girl 20 years older. Her figure was 40 32 38. Guess after saying hello to me he said you will fuck me I was shocked, what are you saying? , I don't know you and you don't know me, so how can we do all this? He said, can you do what I am asking or not? He then angrily said, "Can you give me the dick? I said yes. We have an office . I took him with me. As soon as I entered the office he immediately threw himself into my dick ." Wrapped it and as soon as possible she opened the pant my dick was hard and stretched she was surprised to see 11 inch dick but she spat on it and pulled down her panty and asked me to put it in my vagina. I saw her vagina was too small no matter what I tried dick wouldn't go in, she continued for a while, but dick had grown so much that it wasn't going into her vagina, she pulled up her pant. And went out, I was standing and watching, everything happened so quickly, I still don't understand, I didn't even find that girl, I couldn't even ask her name.

Back