GF vs. Wife Cuckoldry

At the beginning, I found it so horny to have my gf going black. Gf's are precisely unsecured partners. I remember her first time. It was in a nudist sauna, in a room full of Black men. Her face still looking for me, like she didn't want to get lost, while her pussy and body drifted away... in a cloud of Black flesh. Getting penetrated doggy style with a look in her eyes, like telling me: Sorry, babe, I think I like this! Yes, I think gf cuckoldry is superior to wife, from a psychological point of view.
Sauna air temperatures are usually around 70–90 °C (158–194 °F), its hard to imagine much fucking going on for long without someone getting a heart attack.

When its your wife cucking you, don't you especially love seeing her wearing her wedding ring while she's getting fucked by her Black lover?

We actually talked about that because he had commented that my white hand with my wedding ring looked sexy against his black body like in this photo. I teased hubby and said that I gave him my hand in marriage, which is still his, but my pussy belongs to black men.View media item 67226

Back