GF vs. Wife Cuckoldry

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by Dsoul, Jul 1, 2011.

1. Dsoul

Dsoul Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Nigeria
    Which would you much prefer cuckolding you, or which do you think is hotter at Cuckoldry: a wife, girlfriend, or family member, e.g; mother, daughter, cousin, or aunt?

Cuckoldfor sure!.jpg

2. One Small Dick

One Small Dick Well-Known Member Gold Member

I think a female friend would be hot. One that I wish I could fuck but she won't let me. But she let's black men fuck her. Pretty hot being kept celibate and naked by a pretty female that can see me naked but won't let me have sex, all the while she remains fully clothed around me but not when the black guys come calling.

3. wm4bm/wfsex

wm4bm/wfsex Well-Known Member

I think I would only wanna do this with a wife or very serious girl friend. It's still a socially taboo lifestyle that is looked crossed eyed at and won't help your social life outside of sex, of course.

wahoosurfer likes this.
  4. Girlfriend

5. PakMan

PakMan Member

With wife is the safest and best choice....however family member especially daughter or sister is the hottest for me.

kevtat, raykink and The_1 like this.
  6. Bellaazz

Bellaazz Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    I had a girlfriend cuck me and my wife. Both are incredible. I will say when I started dating the girlfriend, I hadn't had the pleasure of full sex with her yet and then I saw a black man take her and fuck the shit out of her. It was so humiliating and hot that he had her before I did.

Gary Cuckold, trk258, kevtat and 9 others like this.
  7. BethLuvsBBConly

BethLuvsBBConly Well-Known Member Gold Member

I think the wife because it is a commitment to each other and yet the black takes her at will.

8. Army cuck

Army cuck Active Member

I love wife scenario for all the obvious reasons. However what I love about my gf doing it is rhat now that we've started it already. We have the advanced notice to do all the naughty scenerios.

Getting her fucked before the wedding and spending her first night as my wife with a BBC, maybe even a cuckold themed wedding. I haven't discussed that with her but I know she'd go for it. The other two she's all about though and if we ever do get married I'll tell everyone all about it.

Gary Cuckold, kevtat, raykink and 6 others like this.
  9. Dsoul

Nigeria
    When you have no problem with your wife cucking you, then you know its time you get to lend her a hand with finding a suitable Black lover(s) to train her into becoming a Black Cock slut.

2016-07-18 08.09.01.jpg

Gary Cuckold, cucky, Jewbaka and 3 others like this.
  10. Dsoul

Nigeria
    The dream comes when one the day of their wedding, the Groom gets to sit back and watch his for girlfriend, now his Bride, actually assume the mantle of becoming a Black Cock slut for real before his eyes. Then he knows that he truly married the right woman!

1561326861.jpg

Playtime Patty, janb, kevtat and 6 others like this.
  11. Dsoul

Nigeria
    Better keep training her mind toward accepting this lifestyle with you.

raykink likes this.
  12. motley

motley Member

US
    If your girlfriend has another boyfriend it just means she has 2 boyfriends, if your wife has a boyfriend then you are a true cuckold.

natashacuck, Jewbaka and raykink like this.
  13. zvega

zvega Active Member

US
    this picture is too perfect, a white woman, a new bride, sucking off a black man on her wedding night. too perfect

raykink likes this.
  14. zvega

zvega Active Member

US
    your gf has a beautiful pussy, thanks for showing it to us

raykink likes this.
  15. DeuxHeartz

DeuxHeartz Member

At the beginning, I found it so horny to have my gf going black. Gf's are precisely unsecured partners. I remember her first time. It was in a nudist sauna, in a room full of Black men. Her face still looking for me, like she didn't want to get lost, while her pussy and body drifted away... in a cloud of Black flesh. Getting penetrated doggy style with a look in her eyes, like telling me: Sorry, babe, I think I like this! Yes, I think gf cuckoldry is superior to wife, from a psychological point of view.

16. URpatheticCuck

URpatheticCuck Active Member

US
    wife

raykink likes this.
  17. cucky

cucky Well-Known Member Gold Member

Morocco
    my wife and sincerly my mom too it very exciting

raykink and URpatheticCuck like this.
  18. Dsoul

Nigeria
    Why your mom? She still young and pretty-looking?

cucky likes this.
  19. cucky

cucky Well-Known Member Gold Member

Morocco
    it always excit me to watch my mom taked by a bbc ,she is sexy milf

20. Boy in Pink

Boy in Pink New Member

US
    Exciting to have a family member cuck me, Mother or a sister. But since that will never happen I like my wife better than when my girlfriend cucked me. My girlfriend publicly humiliated me whenever she could and sometimes it was very degrading but it was her right to do so. I am into kinky submission so I like most anything .