GF recently found out my fantasy

let her play with your cock and bring it up she will see you get realy turned on as your one will get harder than normal mine does and bet others do on this site

I am afraid, sometimes it is not that easy. Some girls may think her bf doesn't love/respect them.
My GF knows I want to get castrated. She likes the idea. She regularly takes 9" dicks. I'm only 5-1/2 inches and can't satisfy her much. I encourage her to get fucked as often as possible. We play in bed and she sucks me off good but I know I can't get into her deep enough.

She's also bisexual, for what it's worth. She's 22, black and BBW.

Look I’m only an inch bigger than you. It goes deep enough. 9 too long sticks out a bit. 6 inch nice fit :))

What should I do? Im slightly embarrassed and turned on at the same time. What is my next step? Hope I posted this in the right page. She asked if this is what I want, to see her get fucked.
Yeah your definately fucked if she said it like that bro. I promise you, she is searching for a different man right now hmm? But i also know that ALL women love shemales. Hmmm at this point. Becoming a shemale is your only chance of hanging on to her.

Back