Gf had dreams about dating black guys

Nymedic81

Male
Gold Member
From
NY, US
So this morning my gf tells me she had a dream last night about dating black guys and then I came along and took her away from them!

She has always told me that she never had any interest in black men and tells me she has never been with one! I know a lot of black guys check her out! She's tall and curvy with an amazing tits and PAWG ass that I love!

Was just something interesting that she brought up!

So this morning my gf tells me she had a dream last night about dating black guys and then I came along and took her away from them!

She has always told me that she never had any interest in black men and tells me she has never been with one! I know a lot of black guys check her out! She's tall and curvy with an amazing tits and PAWG ass that I love!

Really hard to say. The mind does strange things. A few nights ago I dreamed I was shot in the chest 3 times with a .22. I doubt that indicated any desire i have to get shot. Freud even said "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar". If would like to see her go down the IR road you should let her know that you would be supportive and leave it at that. If she decides that she is really interested she will let you know.

Really hard to say. The mind does strange things. A few nights ago I dreamed I was shot in the chest 3 times with a .22. I doubt that indicated any desire i have to get shot. Freud even said "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar". If would like to see her go down the IR road you should let her know that you would be supportive and leave it at that. If she decides that she is really interested she will let you know.
Not to get too far off topic but thank you for the Freud comment. I took this class with a bunch of Literature majors and when we would be reading something always had to mean something deeper to them. Me who just reads for fun, I was sitting there saying "maybe the bird on the fence is just a bird on the fence." Of course all of them were like "no, it is a representation of the author's childhood dreams leaving or such."

Dreams are weird. I've had some dreams that make no sense to me and they can be triggered by the oddest things. Maybe she saw something with a bunch of black men in it and it somehow got mixed in there. Hey, at least you were the one coming to her rescue right?

Back