Gf found out about my bbc cuckold fantasy

Update to everyone ..my gf is finally cool with the idea and has already fucked a black guy fit me , I wasn’t there but she took pics and video. Now I’m soo excited to watch it happen in person

• Love
Reactions: wit
Yeah it wasn’t cool she went through my phone but I guess I’m kinda glad she did
Scary, but erotic knowing how she secretly found out your deepest fantasies and vulnerabilities so you have more incentive to obey her wishes. Being submissive to her is more natural since she caught you hiding such a naughty erotic desire. Especially now that she has gotten to make you her cuck in real life too

I think she def enjoyed it and is getting more used to everything ..I love jerking off to the pics and video she looks soo sexy with a bbc in her mouth
Those must be hot pics to see. Did she describe to you afterwards how much better endowed the Black man was? How much deeper he went into her?

Last edited:
Scary, but erotic knowing how she secretly found out your deepest fantasies and vulnerabilities so you have more incentive to obey her wishes. Being submissive to her is more natural since she caught you hiding such a naughty erotic desire. Especially now that she has gotten to make you her cuck in real life too
Yeah it is pretty erotic but she didn’t make me her cuck she said she does it for me because it gets me off

Yeah it is pretty erotic but she didn’t make me her cuck she said she does it for me because it gets me off
Very sexy of her. Does she maybe, a little bit, like getting to have that power over you? Edging you by being with bigger, better, more masculine men....

you been allowed to wear a cock cage for her yet?

Very sexy of her. Does she maybe, a little bit, like getting to have that power over you? Edging you by being with bigger, better, more masculine men....

you been allowed to wear a cock cage for her yet?
She might I’m not sure she hasn’t mentioned anything ..and no cock cage lol

• Wow
Reactions: wit
She might I’m not sure she hasn’t mentioned anything ..and no cock cage lol
Is she still having sex with you too? Made more size jokes lately?

....and you absolutely want to wear a metal cock cage the next time she’s getting BBC. But makes sure you surrender all keys to her

Back