Gf found out about my bbc cuckold fantasy

She may worry that you won’t love her any more once you see her taking a pounding from a black cock and loving it. It’s important that you tell her that you love her all the more. That will set her free to become the slut you want her to be.
That’s a very good point and I’ve told her that I will probably love her more after this and she is free to do what she likes and there is no judgement , she can fuck any bbc she desires as long as I’m there to watch or she takes pics or a video when I’m not

That’s pretty hot but I need to see my girl with the real thing up close and in person !!
Me too!! That is next.. im taking it slow and she is recovering for some minor surgery as soon as she id 100%, im setting it up. Meeting her potential first black bull for a beer this weekend

She found out about that when she went through my phone and I was still logged on to this site and she saw all the posts I made and everything

That’s the proper attitude. This is all about her pleasure. She will define your role and you will humbly accept it. That’s what cucks do.

I’m proud to be a cuckold. All of our neighbors know and it doesn’t bother me. They also know why wifey fucks other men — because my cock is tiny and soft. That doesn’t bother me, either.

I’m proud to be a cuckold. All of our neighbors know and it doesn’t bother me. They also know why wifey fucks other men — because my cock is tiny and soft. That doesn’t bother me, either.
We are still in our 20s and not married yet but I’m definitely into her getting fucked by bbc , my cock is also pretty big too 7.5 thick so that isn’t an issue at all

Back