Gf found out about my bbc cuckold fantasy

[QUOTE="Averagejoe420, post: 3156659, member: 362188"
I just like the excitement and thought of it
[/QUOTE]
you;ll love it even more when you see her take it all in her, her smile on her face, making her moan

[QUOTE="Averagejoe420, post: 3156659, member: 362188"
I just like the excitement and thought of it
you;ll love it even more when you see her take it all in her, her smile on her face, making her moan
[/QUOTE]
Yes that is what I am looking forward to the most that look on her face and her moaning while she takes a big black cock

Reactions: wit
Don’t get wrapped up in all the cuckold fantasy land stuff. Did you guys set up any boundaries or rules? Examples are no kissing, condoms, or certain limits for both of you. This is the big one at any time either one of you want to stop then it should be honored. If you or her are uncomfortable with anything then don’t do it. If you guys don’t respect that then your relationship is over. Not sure what the dynamics are with everyone involved. Are you just going to watch or join? There noting more satisfying then getting your dick sucked by your gf while she’s taking an pounding by an BBC or you in her pussy and the BBC yo your gf’s ass and there is just the small flesh between your dick and his cock while she pants and breathes on top of you. Definitely be involved wether it’s just holding her hand or kissing her forehead or her lips while she is getting fucked. Make it an connection with you and her. My other advice is take it in moderation, maybe an once a week thing or less. Also having more then one bull/lover is best so she or you guys don’t become attached to one lover. Doesn’t mean you can’t have regulars because once you find the right sexual chemistry between three people you will want to experience that more then often but having an new BBC is also good once in awhile. Again boundaries are important, I know you said you would be fine with her meeting up alone with black guys but I think that’s an bad idea. Not because I don’t trust your gf but some guys out there are complete douche bags. They will convince her not to use an condom or say I can’t believe your bf lets you fuck other guys I would never let that happen if you were mine. Men are selfish assholes and only an few like us can truly love an woman and share her. Safe words or cues might be an good idea. Communication is the biggest! If you or her need an break from the lifestyle then say it. But in the end always prepare to lose her. Save money in an separate account or some where were your gf doesn’t have access to it. The risk of the lifestyle is that she will leave you or something will split up the relationship. Be safe and have fun. Don’t forget you are still an man and to love your gf!

Don’t get wrapped up in all the cuckold fantasy land stuff. Did you guys set up any boundaries or rules? Examples are no kissing, condoms, or certain limits for both of you. This is the big one at any time either one of you want to stop then it should be honored. If you or her are uncomfortable with anything then don’t do it. If you guys don’t respect that then your relationship is over. Not sure what the dynamics are with everyone involved. Are you just going to watch or join? There noting more satisfying then getting your dick sucked by your gf while she’s taking an pounding by an BBC or you in her pussy and the BBC yo your gf’s ass and there is just the small flesh between your dick and his cock while she pants and breathes on top of you. Definitely be involved wether it’s just holding her hand or kissing her forehead or her lips while she is getting fucked. Make it an connection with you and her. My other advice is take it in moderation, maybe an once a week thing or less. Also having more then one bull/lover is best so she or you guys don’t become attached to one lover. Doesn’t mean you can’t have regulars because once you find the right sexual chemistry between three people you will want to experience that more then often but having an new BBC is also good once in awhile. Again boundaries are important, I know you said you would be fine with her meeting up alone with black guys but I think that’s an bad idea. Not because I don’t trust your gf but some guys out there are complete douche bags. They will convince her not to use an condom or say I can’t believe your bf lets you fuck other guys I would never let that happen if you were mine. Men are selfish assholes and only an few like us can truly love an woman and share her. Safe words or cues might be an good idea. Communication is the biggest! If you or her need an break from the lifestyle then say it. But in the end always prepare to lose her. Save money in an separate account or some where were your gf doesn’t have access to it. The risk of the lifestyle is that she will leave you or something will split up the relationship. Be safe and have fun. Don’t forget you are still an man and to love your gf!
That is a very good insight on the whole situation ..we are at Thebes’s if the day a normal couple and I love my gf very much and don’t want to lose her, just interested in seeing her take a bbc once in a while and I most likely will join in

Like many others. Most of the elderly wives in our neighborhood are cucking their hubbies, mine included. I have no problem sharing her.

Back