GF and roommate gushing over BBC together

Just wanted to share something hot that happened to me last night

My GF and I have a girl roommate.
Last two nights she had a 6’7” black guy (who played college basketball) over as a booty call.

my GF commented on his height, and my roommate said “yeah, he’s very.... tall.”
My GF said, “anything else??”
My GF seemed *very* intrigued and turned on — kept asking more questions about his size.

Then my GF went on to talk about the few well above average guys she’s had.
I, of course, don’t make the cut.
They keep swapping stories of fucking hung men right in front of me — my GF never brings my size up once lol

Just wanted to share something hot that happened to me last night

My GF and I have a girl roommate.
Last two nights she had a 6’7” black guy (who played college basketball) over as a booty call.

my GF commented on his height, and my roommate said “yeah, he’s very.... tall.”
My GF said, “anything else??”
My GF seemed *very* intrigued and turned on — kept asking more questions about his size.

Then my GF went on to talk about the few well above average guys she’s had.
I, of course, don’t make the cut.
They keep swapping stories of fucking hung men right in front of me — my GF never brings my size up once lol
Unless you're a hot, 6'4 tall and hung Chiseled Black guy (like me) you're not worth talking about 🤣🤣🤣

But I'm sure you're an otherwise Good Guy 👍🏽

Unless you're a hot, 6'4 tall and hung Chiseled Black guy (like me) you're not worth talking about 🤣🤣🤣

But I'm sure you're an otherwise Good Guy 👍🏽
Hah thanks!
Yeah we have our fun in lots of ways and love each other, but I’ve always known she wants more.
I’m skinny white 5’10” and pencil 5” one minute man womp

but hearing her gush about big cocks last night was too much
So so hot

Hah thanks!
Yeah we have our fun in lots of ways and love each other, but I’ve always known she wants more.
I’m skinny white 5’10” and pencil 5” one minute man womp

but hearing her gush about big cocks last night was too much
So so hot
There's no QUESTION about how she FEELS about you.
Obviously, a woman can LOVE someone emotionally and still love a big black dick in her life 😈😉

Idc what lies a woman tells her man ("it's a nice size, babe!") .. EVERY WOMAN loves a thick dick in her pussy! Which is why most dildos are 7" or BIGGER 😈👍🏽

There's no QUESTION about how she FEELS about you.
Obviously, a woman can LOVE someone emotionally and still love a big black dick in her life 😈😉

Idc what lies a woman tells her man ("it's a nice size, babe!") .. EVERY WOMAN loves a thick dick in her pussy! Which is why most dildos are 7" or BIGGER 😈👍🏽
Lol you’re not wrong
We use a black “Vixen Outlaw” together. Google it haha it’s about 9” x 6”

I think she suspects, but we’ve never come right out and said it
This is a perfect opportuinity
I know She will like it. Most women love the fact If their guy has a KINKY SIDE 😈
It keeps things from getting Boring 😴

I have YET to meet a sexy GF and she said ' I didn't like the way that hot black guy fucked me and made me cum so hard! " 🤣🤣🤣

That conversation has NEVER HAPPENED

I know She will like it. Most women love the fact If their guy has a KINKY SIDE 😈
It keeps things from getting Boring 😴

I have YET to meet a sexy GF and she said ' I didn't like the way that hot black guy fucked me and made me cum so hard! " 🤣🤣🤣

That conversation has NEVER HAPPENED
Hahaha you’re not wrong, I’m sure she’ll be pretty grateful and excited over the suggestion that she take a bbc instead of me for a night

Back