GETTING USED TO THE IDEA

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
Watching my wife of 5 years going to bed with a black man has been a long term fantasy. When I broached it with her about 3 years ago, her response was an outright refusal plus some histrionics about me not loving her. It took me another year to mention it again and she refused, but without the histrionics. I mentioned it again about a year ago with the same result. Then, about six months ago, after an unusually torrid session in bed, she just blurted out as we cuddled, “Do you still want to see me in bed with another man?” I asked her why and she continued, "Well, asking me before planted the idea and, with time, I've gotten used to the idea, plus there's this married man at work who's been making it plain over the past few months he fancies me. He's taken me out to lunch a few times and he's asked me to go to bed with him. I've been thinking I'd like to do it."

I stared at her surprised and maybe even a bit shocked, but then my cock started to rise with the image of another man between her legs pumping her. She saw the look of lust rising in my face and reached for my cock. Finding it half hard, she smiled as she brought it to full size, then said, "Come inside me and we'll both imagine its him between my legs. Do you want to be my black man?" I moaned with lust as I quickly mounted her fucking her hard and deep, the thought of another man between her legs driving me wild. I realized she must be quite taken with the idea of him having her when she called me by his name as she got close to coming, "Fuck me, fuck me hard with that big, black cock! Make me come! I want to feel you coming in me!"

Hearing that spurred me on, pushing my lust to a new height. I pounded into her and she cried out as she came, "Oh, God, I'm coming! I'm coming! You're making me come! Don't stop! Keep fucking me!" Hearing that pushed me over the edge and I bellowed out my own climax, jetting my cum deep in her convulsing pussy. When I finished, her tummy and thighs were still quivering in orgasm, which only happens when she's extremely turned on.

When she finished, I said, "So, you crave a big black stud." When she looked surprised, I said, "I haven't seen you turned on like that in a long time." She looked a bit embarrassed, then said, "Sorry, but the past few weeks when we've made love, I've imagined it was him in me. Please don't be angry or hurt." I smiled and replied, "Don't worry," I said, "for the longest time when we fuck, I imagine I am some other guy, but I hadn't imagined you wanted a black lover."

"Oh yes," she smiled, "and if you still want to go through with it, I'll invite him home and we can do it for real."

She didn't have to ask twice.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 72
Watching my wife of 5 years going to bed with a black man has been a long term fantasy. When I broached it with her about 3 years ago, her response was an outright refusal plus some histrionics about me not loving her. It took me another year to mention it again and she refused, but without the histrionics. I mentioned it again about a year ago with the same result. Then, about six months ago, after an unusually torrid session in bed, she just blurted out as we cuddled, “Do you still want to see me in bed with another man?” I asked her why and she continued, "Well, asking me before planted the idea and, with time, I've gotten used to the idea, plus there's this married man at work who's been making it plain over the past few months he fancies me. He's taken me out to lunch a few times and he's asked me to go to bed with him. I've been thinking I'd like to do it."

I stared at her surprised and maybe even a bit shocked, but then my cock started to rise with the image of another man between her legs pumping her. She saw the look of lust rising in my face and reached for my cock. Finding it half hard, she smiled as she brought it to full size, then said, "Come inside me and we'll both imagine its him between my legs. Do you want to be my black man?" I moaned with lust as I quickly mounted her fucking her hard and deep, the thought of another man between her legs driving me wild. I realized she must be quite taken with the idea of him having her when she called me by his name as she got close to coming, "Fuck me, fuck me hard with that big, black cock! Make me come! I want to feel you coming in me!"

Hearing that spurred me on, pushing my lust to a new height. I pounded into her and she cried out as she came, "Oh, God, I'm coming! I'm coming! You're making me come! Don't stop! Keep fucking me!" Hearing that pushed me over the edge and I bellowed out my own climax, jetting my cum deep in her convulsing pussy. When I finished, her tummy and thighs were still quivering in orgasm, which only happens when she's extremely turned on.

When she finished, I said, "So, you crave a big black stud." When she looked surprised, I said, "I haven't seen you turned on like that in a long time." She looked a bit embarrassed, then said, "Sorry, but the past few weeks when we've made love, I've imagined it was him in me. Please don't be angry or hurt." I smiled and replied, "Don't worry," I said, "for the longest time when we fuck, I imagine I am some other guy, but I hadn't imagined you wanted a black lover."

"Oh yes," she smiled, "and if you still want to go through with it, I'll invite him home and we can do it for real."

She didn't have to ask twice.
Have. You set it up yet?

We talked about it for a couple years before going through with it and it was fantastic when we found the right guy. Let us know how it went with you. My wife's only description was thoroughly fucked and loved it.

Back