Getting there between our conversations and her friend

BurghWannaBe

Male
Gold Member
Ive been working on my wife for years. Bringing it up here and there. She fluffs it off occasionally. Sometimes she cums hard when I fuck her with her dildo and jerk off while she cums saying that "he's" fucking her good. We make love around once a month. Half the time she would rather I use her toy then me. Over this past weekend I took her away to the beach just us, no ******* and we talked about her friend Lissa. She told me Lissa sleeps with other men and makes her husband do all the dishes and takes care of the ******* and that Lissa just has fun and fucks whoever she wants. I explained that that is cuckolding. She asked if that is what I wanted. I responding that I do. I want to share her, and then reclaim her with his cum in her. She just stared at me. Still not clear she asked the usual questions, do you get to fuck other girls? Why am I slut to you? Etc. I explained I'm so proud of her and that she deserves the best lovers she can have. We were driving while we talked and I was getting very hard. She saw my bulge and was shocked how turned on I was. I looked at her and said I won't last 1 minute thinking about you with another man. She said you really want me to fuck so.eone while you watch, I said yes baby, she rubbed my shorts and I almost came when she said "ill talk to Lissa more about it." Not sure I believe her but she pulled out my cock and stroked my cock for about 30 secs til I came. I'll keep u posted. Below a pic from our trip. IMG_4709~2.jpg

Ive been working on my wife for years. Bringing it up here and there. She fluffs it off occasionally. Sometimes she cums hard when I fuck her with her dildo and jerk off while she cums saying that "he's" fucking her good. We make love around once a month. Half the time she would rather I use her toy then me. Over this past weekend I took her away to the beach just us, no ******* and we talked about her friend Lissa. She told me Lissa sleeps with other men and makes her husband do all the dishes and takes care of the ******* and that Lissa just has fun and fucks whoever she wants. I explained that that is cuckolding. She asked if that is what I wanted. I responding that I do. I want to share her, and then reclaim her with his cum in her. She just stared at me. Still not clear she asked the usual questions, do you get to fuck other girls? Why am I slut to you? Etc. I explained I'm so proud of her and that she deserves the best lovers she can have. We were driving while we talked and I was getting very hard. She saw my bulge and was shocked how turned on I was. I looked at her and said I won't last 1 minute thinking about you with another man. She said you really want me to fuck so.eone while you watch, I said yes baby, she rubbed my shorts and I almost came when she said "ill talk to Lissa more about it." Not sure I believe her but she pulled out my cock and stroked my cock for about 30 secs til I came. I'll keep u posted. Below a pic from our trip. View attachment 6122466
PM next time you're in Florida

Ive been working on my wife for years. Bringing it up here and there. She fluffs it off occasionally. Sometimes she cums hard when I fuck her with her dildo and jerk off while she cums saying that "he's" fucking her good. We make love around once a month. Half the time she would rather I use her toy then me. Over this past weekend I took her away to the beach just us, no ******* and we talked about her friend Lissa. She told me Lissa sleeps with other men and makes her husband do all the dishes and takes care of the ******* and that Lissa just has fun and fucks whoever she wants. I explained that that is cuckolding. She asked if that is what I wanted. I responding that I do. I want to share her, and then reclaim her with his cum in her. She just stared at me. Still not clear she asked the usual questions, do you get to fuck other girls? Why am I slut to you? Etc. I explained I'm so proud of her and that she deserves the best lovers she can have. We were driving while we talked and I was getting very hard. She saw my bulge and was shocked how turned on I was. I looked at her and said I won't last 1 minute thinking about you with another man. She said you really want me to fuck so.eone while you watch, I said yes baby, she rubbed my shorts and I almost came when she said "ill talk to Lissa more about it." Not sure I believe her but she pulled out my cock and stroked my cock for about 30 secs til I came. I'll keep u posted. Below a pic from our trip. View attachment 6122466
Looking good

Is it just me, but some women just don't want to be referred or called anything negative when in a sexual discussion. I'll bring up a conversation, and my wife will comment that she's not a hoe, I quickly correct her by saying, that theirs nothing wrong with acting on a spontaneous circumstance as long as we agree on it. So I think it's in the back of her mind, and I'm still working on it. Good luck, keep us posted.

Is it just me, but some women just don't want to be referred or called anything negative when in a sexual discussion. I'll bring up a conversation, and my wife will comment that she's not a hoe, I quickly correct her by saying, that theirs nothing wrong with acting on a spontaneous circumstance as long as we agree on it. So I think it's in the back of her mind, and I'm still working on it. Good luck, keep us posted.
You are correct. I’ll go one farther, my wife doesn’t like when I bring up or talk about BBC fucking her but she can talk about either of us taking BBC as much as she wants. Which isn’t often enough for me.

You are correct. I’ll go one farther, my wife doesn’t like when I bring up or talk about BBC fucking her but she can talk about either of us taking BBC as much as she wants. Which isn’t often enough for me.
She calls all the shots, until she holds up with a true Alpha, then she's his bitch and it's his show. Never again will you get a say in anything, believe me. Try to take charge and see how fast your balls get ruined for a week

She calls all the shots, until she holds up with a true Alpha, then she's his bitch and it's his show. Never again will you get a say in anything, believe me. Try to take charge and see how fast your balls get ruined for a week
Ha, she slaps my balls for her amusement now as it is. I can tell by how flustered she gets when we’re out and she sees and points out to me a sexy black man that she would most likely be his to use if he ever got his BBC in her.

Ha, she slaps my balls for her amusement now as it is. I can tell by how flustered she gets when we’re out and she sees and points out to me a sexy black man that she would most likely be his to use if he ever got his BBC in her.
Wait he dumps his seed in her just once..... After that the slaps turn into field goal kicks and she whistles as she skips away from you as you cry on the ground , already wet and waiting for her Bulls BBC.... You'll see just wait

Ok now we finally have a real story to read and it’s also exciting because I personally think you are close. Now listen carefully. Don’t screw this up by pushing too hard. Remember the 38 Special song “Hold on Loosely”? Pretend you are trying to catch a muddy pig. If you squeeze too hard it will slip through your hands. Keep doing what you are doing and make sure your wife simply knows how you feel about her. Don’t talk only about what you want out of this but what you want for her. Let he see your hard cock when you talk about it. Role play and cum hard when you are pretending she is fucking another guy. As far as you other guys go try to tell your story like this guy so it’s more believable than that made up crap you post here all the time.

Ok now we finally have a real story to read and it’s also exciting because I personally think you are close. Now listen carefully. Don’t screw this up by pushing too hard. Remember the 38 Special song “Hold on Loosely”? Pretend you are trying to catch a muddy pig. If you squeeze too hard it will slip through your hands. Keep doing what you are doing and make sure your wife simply knows how you feel about her. Don’t talk only about what you want out of this but what you want for her. Let he see your hard cock when you talk about it. Role play and cum hard when you are pretending she is fucking another guy. As far as you other guys go try to tell your story like this guy so it’s more believable than that made up crap you post here all the time.
Well when we are in bed I always role play when she is cumming that the other guy is making her cum. Talking about how her cumming is what I want to see. It's more important then my pleasure. I tell her how badly she deserves a better lover but istillmlove her and will always love her.

As my husband opend me his thoughts about "watching me getting fucked by a stranger" I was shocked and our sex life changed but I did not realize it. More and more he used his tongue to please me and he added XXL Dildos - I came like hell; he not! He refused his orgasm. I remember one Saturday we have had an empty house, I was in heat and my husband got no erection anymore unless I took on my slutty-heels and/or we talked dirty about sharing me and getting fucked in intense orgasms by a "bull". Then his cock was hard as iron but he came very fast. Too fast. There was no fucking at all possible.

After my first soft touch with a stranger guy (just dancig and some dirty tongue-games) I was catched! It takes again half a year and I gave him what he deserves for: A hotwife and I remember: After these long time without a rough fuck I was in heaven feeling a hard cock in me again me and my husband sat near us and jerked. Now the interessting thing: After we came home this night ... my husband fucked me like a maniac and I loved it! His erection was back - I often thought about this situation but I cannot explain, what happend in my husbands brain. Present days we have a very intense sex-life. No problems with erections or his orgasms. We open up our marriage for a second guy from time to time and I slipped in the role of the hotwife.

@BurghWannaBe: Give your wife time to think about it and relax her. In my case there were different things which came together: One of them was the love to my husband and therefore I went forward to please his thoughts. But I can tell you: Only we are a well-behaved wives and do not talk about other men and per example big cocks we will not think about that stuff! We do - more than you think. The point is: We know about our dirty thoughts - but we know, too that in most cases our husbands could not handle it in real life.

Hey, my ex-friend fuck my brains out over hours and there were a few guys before - I know what I want in bed but as I met my husband the first time there was another feeling growing up in me. I had to take the decision and I did it. Sure I missed the rough and kinky sexgames with my ex-friends but my husband gave me another level with emotions and softness. Now (after 15 years of marriage) my husband knows about my dirtyness (ok not all kind of that) but only cause he told me about his thoughts and(!) I take my time if he can handle it, watching me out of rage. Yes, he can. Sometimes it is hard, but I feel that it would not breake him. It is a couple game - try it...

Last edited:
Thank you for posting. I am so turned on by your story. Mainly because your wife is so hot. How I would enjoy being there with you enjoying your wife's experiencing BBC.

Back