Getting Stretched.

It's amazing how a man's wife can go from using her hands to keep you from going too deep in that tight married pussy to using those hands to pull you balls deep inside that pussy while begging you to fill her 💦 up as her hubby looks on stroking and waiting for his turn to feel her fresh hot 🔥 insides right after what he just watched and he is going to explode the moment he gets in that loose hot sloppy wet pussy and love it!♠️
Well put!!

I was introduced to a black male masseur he was late fifties , I booked my appointment, my friend telling me he was the best she had ever had , he was lovely so friendly and not bad looking , I undressed and lay on the bed , he asked if he could remove the towel so to have my whole body to work on , as he massaged he asked how I chose him , my friend comes here I said , Ann , oh , your her friend he said , Ann has mentioned you , so would you like the same treatment, yes please , His hands worked wonders , then he went to my ass and his fingers wondered between my cheeks causing me to react , relax he said , let me do my job , I spread my legs and he worked me to a frenzy,his fingers where wonderful , he turned me over , now he squeezed my tits pinching my now erect nipples,slowly going down to my clit then felt his tongue enter me , I was so aroused I didn’t see him get naked , I looked up to see one huge thick cock , it was not long but so thick , he pocked it on my clit as he squeezed my nipples , he moved forward and I felt his cock head start to enter me , fuck , it hurt , but slowly he fed it in little by little , my god it hurt I was being ripped open but so wanted it in me , he was great so gentle eventually it was in , never felt so stretched before but as he withdrew and back in I accomadated him and it got easier, once I was comfortable with the size I encouraged him to fuck harder until he wanted to unload in me , I was so stretched for days but so enjoyed it , my friend was so correct he was the best masseur I have ever had .

Thats what it took to "convert" me! It's not the length of a man's cock that pleases a woman... it's how wide it is, & more black men use stretching open
a white girls pussy as the easiest way to make her a slut! My fiance watched his well-hung friend wriggle his giant cock into me, & everone heard my low
groan as he pushed it deeper. Loud wet noises didn't drown them out! After seeing me totally submit to those beautiful black men, he accepted the fact that I was always meant to be submissive to black bulls!
That’s a stock image from the internet….just saying.

Back