Getting Stretched.

It's amazing how a man's wife can go from using her hands to keep you from going too deep in that tight married pussy to using those hands to pull you balls deep inside that pussy while begging you to fill her 💦 up as her hubby looks on stroking and waiting for his turn to feel her fresh hot 🔥 insides right after what he just watched and he is going to explode the moment he gets in that loose hot sloppy wet pussy and love it!♠️

Last edited:
Confessed size queen here. Particularly girth. Started with larger cocks, then dildos, DVP and finally some fisting. At one point could make a coke can completely disappear ;).

Haven't gone that extreme in a while and have thankfully tightened back up. Was becoming afraid that most guys would be intimidated.

Still enjoy larger cocks and DVP though.

Thats what it took to "convert" me! It's not the length of a man's cock that pleases a woman... it's how wide it is, & more black men use stretching open
a white girls pussy as the easiest way to make her a slut! My fiance watched his well-hung friend wriggle his giant cock into me, & everone heard my low
groan as he pushed it deeper. Loud wet noises didn't drown them out! After seeing me totally submit to those beautiful black men, he accepted the fact that I was always meant to be submissive to black bulls!
Of course we like this, it feel so good to have

Thats what it took to "convert" me! It's not the length of a man's cock that pleases a woman... it's how wide it is, & more black men use stretching open
a white girls pussy as the easiest way to make her a slut! My fiance watched his well-hung friend wriggle his giant cock into me, & everone heard my low
groan as he pushed it deeper. Loud wet noises didn't drown them out! After seeing me totally submit to those beautiful black men, he accepted the fact that I was always meant to be submissive to black bulls!

That's a nice fake pic you're telling everyone about.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230226-170158_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20230226-170158_Google.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 165
Getting stretched is a special feeling in a special situation and you need to be very horny to enjoy these game. I have been stretched two times (no BBC) and I loved it twice but - there must be these special feeling.
Ich denke da eher an fixiert und dann gedehnt zu werden, damit Du deinen stolzen Körper, Deine Brüste und Dein Gefühl offen zeigen kannst und alle Hemmungen ablegen musst, wenn Du so geführt wirst.

Confessed size queen here. Particularly girth. Started with larger cocks, then dildos, DVP and finally some fisting. At one point could make a coke can completely disappear ;).

Haven't gone that extreme in a while and have thankfully tightened back up. Was becoming afraid that most guys would be intimidated.

I really enjoy helping double stuffing a hotwife.

It's amazing how a man's wife can go from using her hands to keep you from going too deep in her tight married pussy to using her hands to pull you balls deep in that stretched pussy and beg you to fill her 💦 up while her hubby looks on waiting for his turn to feel that hot 🔥 pussy pussy after what he just watched!♠️
i dream of feeling that

I get more than goosebumps when I watch my wife with her thighs spread wide and our bull lines up his bulbous cock head to penetrate her vagina, I often cum as his cock slips between her labia lips before finding her vaginal opening. I can cum without touching my small but erect throbbing penis.

Check out my profile and let me know if I might workout for you.

I really would love to hear your or other females description of how that truly feels

Back