Getting off in different rooms

In the past few weeks, we’ve been having fun acting out a role play scenario where I’m in the basement spare room and she’s in our room. I text her a cuckold/hotwife video to get off to. She talks through what’s happening upstairs as she’s watching. Once she gets off, we sleep in different spots — me downstairs and her in our room.

We’ve tried this three times now. While it’s been fun role playing, I’m nervous to bring up making this a real thing in case it causes her to step back. Thoughts on easing into next steps?

I've been a cuckold now for many, many years and have a wonderful wife that absolutely loves fucking BBC and knows it really gets me off too so she does about anything I ask to keep me riled up and into this lifestyle.....win/win for her!

So, she has several times, had a few BBC guys over to our house with one of her female friends over as well. They ******* downstairs while I fix drinks and they make small talk and eventually start making out, clothes dropping to the floor, tit's out, hands on asses, black cocks being stroke by their little white hands. Then the wife will tell me to go to my bedroom and be ready. I go to the room right down the hall from our master bedroom and lay on the bed and listen to all the sucking and fucking going on. One at a time, my wife or her friend will come visit me in my room, crawl on the bed and straddle my face and make me see, smell and taste what's been going on in the other room. I wish this happened more often but it's a rather rare situation but so hot sitting there listening to them moan, fuck, beg for that big black cock and cum and then to know when the are standing by the bed asking me how I'm doing, in just moments a wet, dripping, cum filled pussy will plop down on my face for me to devour as I listen to either my wife or her friend still getting plowed by BBC knowing soon, I'll have another pussy to clean!

I've been a cuckold now for many, many years and have a wonderful wife that absolutely loves fucking BBC and knows it really gets me off too so she does about anything I ask to keep me riled up and into this lifestyle.....win/win for her!

So, she has several times, had a few BBC guys over to our house with one of her female friends over as well. They ******* downstairs while I fix drinks and they make small talk and eventually start making out, clothes dropping to the floor, tit's out, hands on asses, black cocks being stroke by their little white hands. Then the wife will tell me to go to my bedroom and be ready. I go to the room right down the hall from our master bedroom and lay on the bed and listen to all the sucking and fucking going on. One at a time, my wife or her friend will come visit me in my room, crawl on the bed and straddle my face and make me see, smell and taste what's been going on in the other room. I wish this happened more often but it's a rather rare situation but so hot sitting there listening to them moan, fuck, beg for that big black cock and cum and then to know when the are standing by the bed asking me how I'm doing, in just moments a wet, dripping, cum filled pussy will plop down on my face for me to devour as I listen to either my wife or her friend still getting plowed by BBC knowing soon, I'll have another pussy to clean!
I love this!

I left off the wife has brought them in with her to milk the last drops out in my mouth and let them use my mouth to smell and taste her friends pussy and clean all the cum off those beautiful, long, spent flaccid cocks! She loves to tease me how I’m getting new pussy when I hang my head off the end of the bed to let them drop those hanging big cocks to my mouth to clean the pussy juices and cum off their cocks and balls. It is super hot smelling and tasting one of those cocks and knowing the pussy I’m smelling isn’t my wife’s but my wife is the one on their overseeing them and making sure I and they know this is the only other way I get new pussy….smelling and tasting her friends pussy on black cocks.

wow hot!!!!!

You lucky, lucky man! Every cuck’s dream fantasy (at least mine)!

While she gets off many times with her bulls, she likes him to save it for their shared time.

It did take her years to admit she was Cumming in their cocks. At first she lied and claimed she was faking.

Back