Getting My Wife the Best Sex for 2022 - Cuckold Confession

King Shango

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
2020-10-22 15.43.18.jpg

I have two separate lists that contain the things that I can do/give to my wife, and another that includes the things I cannot do/give her. The first list is a comprehensive and lengthy one. I took me less than an hour compiling both lists.

Here are some insights of what the first list contains:

Things I Can Give My Wife:

1. A new car;
  2. Handbags and a closet-full of shoes;
  3. Vacation trips to the Cayman Islands;
  4. A box of jewellery . . .
You might think of me as supercilious and proud to be making such a ridiculous list, but that’s far from true. I do love my wife, and like any man who adores his spouse, I would do anything to cater to her happiness and comfort as the mom of my children.

But let’s leave that list aside and take a look at the second. The second list contains far less notable items, yet they are very important as regards my marriage remaining sustainable.

Things I Cannot Give My Wife:

1. Terrific sex;

Getting her to orgasm more and more . . .

Those two alone trump over everything else I’d written in the first list. The truth is I realised lately that I’m not the only husband out there with such hangup. I have discovered online forums where middle-aged husbands, including boyfriends, go to unburden themselves with the need to find a suitable lover for their wives. We argue, we commiserate, but we all desire the same thing.

The urge to find someone capable of seducing our wives in bed.

My wife would probably ******* me if ever she found out that I’ve been taking copious nude photos of her and posting them online to see if any suitor deems her worthy. I have corresponded with a few the past couple of weeks. Nothing tangible has come about yet, but I remain confident that something will in due time. I simply have to keep having faith.

Never in a million years would she approve of what I’m doing, nor would she ever wish to entertain the curiosity. So I have no choice but to carry out this mission without her knowledge. It is all in the hopes that the outcome would bring a lot of good to our marriage. Sometimes you have to take the bull by the horns and go against the grain of what you think is the responsible action to do. No wife would ever expect her husband to perform such a thing as this, but also, no wife would presume her husband be having devious thoughts towards seeing her satisfied sexually in bed. Even though it won’t be me making the performance.

Some high-minding individuals out there might find my actions demented and downright disgusting. What sort of man would dare to share his wife with another? Whatever form of pleasure can he hope to gleam from it? The questions are endless, and to answer each would only lead to further questions.

The basic answer is simple: It’s because I want to. I do this because I crave the desire of seeing my wife happy sexually, knowing that she is getting the ultimate pleasure from getting fucked, regardless of who’s giving it to her.

I want to hear her moan and scream.

I want to hear her beg her would-be lover to fuck her harder and faster.

I want for her to scream aloud her orgasm, then demand that I clean up her pussy after she is done.

Yes, those are half of the stuff that I want. My wife might not agree with my third wish, but I know by the time she’s getting fucked hard, she would have loosened up. Once she becomes addicted to wanting her lover’s cock inside her, she will accept doing whatever he demands if only to please him. I look forward to that.

Though I am yet to convince my wife about this lifestyle, the good thing is the year is just getting started. I have months ahead before I get to transform her into the slutty hotwife of my dreams.

Wish me luck!

I have two separate lists that contain the things that I can do/give to my wife, and another that includes the things I cannot do/give her. The first list is a comprehensive and lengthy one. I took me less than an hour compiling both lists.

Here are some insights of what the first list contains:

Things I Can Give My Wife:

1. A new car;
  2. Handbags and a closet-full of shoes;
  3. Vacation trips to the Cayman Islands;
  4. A box of jewellery . . .
You might think of me as supercilious and proud to be making such a ridiculous list, but that’s far from true. I do love my wife, and like any man who adores his spouse, I would do anything to cater to her happiness and comfort as the ******* of my children.

But let’s leave that list aside and take a look at the second. The second list contains far less notable items, yet they are very important as regards my marriage remaining sustainable.

Things I Cannot Give My Wife:

1. Terrific sex;

Getting her to orgasm more and more . . .

Those two alone trump over everything else I’d written in the first list. The truth is I realised lately that I’m not the only husband out there with such hangup. I have discovered online forums where middle-aged husbands, including boyfriends, go to unburden themselves with the need to find a suitable lover for their wives. We argue, we commiserate, but we all desire the same thing.

The urge to find someone capable of seducing our wives in bed.

My wife would probably ******* me if ever she found out that I’ve been taking copious nude photos of her and posting them online to see if any suitor deems her worthy. I have corresponded with a few the past couple of weeks. Nothing tangible has come about yet, but I remain confident that something will in due time. I simply have to keep having faith.

Never in a million years would she approve of what I’m doing, nor would she ever wish to entertain the curiosity. So I have no choice but to carry out this mission without her knowledge. It is all in the hopes that the outcome would bring a lot of good to our marriage. Sometimes you have to take the bull by the horns and go against the grain of what you think is the responsible action to do. No wife would ever expect her husband to perform such a thing as this, but also, no wife would presume her husband be having devious thoughts towards seeing her satisfied sexually in bed. Even though it won’t be me making the performance.

Some high-minding individuals out there might find my actions demented and downright disgusting. What sort of man would dare to share his wife with another? Whatever form of pleasure can he hope to gleam from it? The questions are endless, and to answer each would only lead to further questions.

The basic answer is simple: It’s because I want to. I do this because I crave the desire of seeing my wife happy sexually, knowing that she is getting the ultimate pleasure from getting fucked, regardless of who’s giving it to her.

I want to hear her moan and scream.

I want to hear her beg her would-be lover to fuck her harder and faster.

I want for her to scream aloud her orgasm, then demand that I clean up her pussy after she is done.

Yes, those are half of the stuff that I want. My wife might not agree with my third wish, but I know by the time she’s getting fucked hard, she would have loosened up. Once she becomes addicted to wanting her lover’s cock inside her, she will accept doing whatever he demands if only to please him. I look forward to that.

Though I am yet to convince my wife about this lifestyle, the good thing is the year is just getting started. I have months ahead before I get to transform her into the slutty hotwife of my dreams.

Wish me luck!
why do you think she will allow herself to be seduced by some other guy?

Back