Getting my wife into the cuck lifestyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
.....Every situation is different, Itiswhatitis, based on many factors ... swinging experiences, wife's attitude toward sex, particularly interracial sex, length of time married, ages, etc. Also, it helps if, when talking with her, you don't refer to it as cuckolding, or any particular labeling names.
I've been on this site quite a while now, and I try to give sensible responses when the member is asking a serious question. First thing I do is go to your profile to learn a bit about the couple ... both your wife & you. I try to determine what her attitude toward sex is ... by looking for past experiences, whether the two of you have shared sexual fantasies and sex play, how conservative or religious she is, etc. Lots of women don't even like using a vibrator or dildo in front of their husbands, so asking them to cross the line of monogamy to commit adultry, and the racial barrier is expecting quite a lot of her at one time.
.....Most everyone has sexual fantasies that turn them on ... we know YOURS, but what about her's? That's a great starting point, starting where she's most receptive to consider. You'd be surprised, but many women won't reveal this very willingly or easily. Have you ever discussed your deepest sexual fantasies? Bet not!
.....Also, keep in mind that it is she who is taking the risks ... injuries, diseases, damage to the marriage, etc ... if you have children in the home, and you've never done ANY swinging, this is not recommended fresh out of the gate, ... allowing the wife to take lovers while you remain monogamous can cause a lot of mental issues, both with you and her. You've never seen her take another man inside her? Its something to see and hear, but, the whole thing for us guys is the emotional power pill we get ... envy, jealousy, .... all the emotions often surface. Some guys respond well, others don't. For example, you & she go to a club, some guy asks her if she would dance ... you see them out on the dance floor and he's got his hands rubbing her ass, maybe squeezes her breasts ... do you get pissed or get excited watching it? If its never happened, you don't know how you'd respond
So, asking for recommendations on getting your wife to "cuck" you is basically dependent on the starting point. Make sense?
words_BeCarefulWhatYouWishFor.jpg......... but,words_GoodLuck.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back